Anti-Drone is a scalable system, which provides the maximum protection of areas and facilities of various sizes, forms and functions. It comprises of different sets of equipment depending on the application
The Global Anti-Drone Market accounted to USD 218.5 million in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 20.0% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
the Global Anti-Drone Market, By Technology (Laser System, Traditional Kinetic System, Electronics System) By Defence Type (Detection & Disruption, Detection) By End-user (Military & Defence, Commercial, Government, Others) By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024.
Anti-Drone is a scalable system, which provides the maximum protection of areas and facilities of various sizes, forms and functions.
Major market drivers and restraints:
- Rise in the adoption of drones for commercial as well as recreational purpose
- Increased Terrorism Activities
- High R&D expenditure
- Public safety concern
Global Anti-Drone Market Segmentation:
- On the basis of technology the anti-drone market is segmented into Laser System, Traditional Kinetic System, and Electronics System.
- On the basis of defense type the anti-drone market is segmented into Detection & Disruption, Detection.
- On the basis of End-user the anti-drone market is segmented into Military & Defense, Commercial, Government, Others.
- On the basis of geography, anti-drone market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Global Anti-Drone Market – Competitive Analysis:
Anti-Drone Market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market.
The report includes market shares of flow cytometry market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Global Anti-Drone Market – Major Market Competitors:
Some of the major players operating in anti-drone market are
- Thales Group,
- Blighter Surveillance Systems Ltd.,
- Lockheed Martin Corp.,
- Saab AB,
- Dedrone Inc.,
- Raytheon Co.,
- Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd.,
- Security and Counterintelligence Group LLC,
- Droneshield Ltd.,
- Theiss Uav Solutions,
- LLC among others.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wi ...
For more information: