The electric motor market is expected to grow at a considerable rate in the years to come. Owing to rapid technological advancements in the last few years, the current electric motor market is gaining traction. Electric motors are incorporated in industrial fans; compressors; pumps; lathe machines; machine tools; domestic appliances; heating, ventilating, and air conditioning applications; disk drives; power tools; electric cars; and automated robots.
Access Sample Report: bit.ly/2HAfV3f
Rise in awareness of green vehicles and increase in government initiatives to reduce carbon emissions contribute to the growth of the electric motor market. Thus, market players launch various electric cars to cater to the increase in customer demands.
For example, Tesla launched Model S, Model 3, and others in North America, and is expected to introduce its next electric car in the European market. Siemens AG launched eco-friendly and energy-efficient electric motor such as products under SIMOTICS portfolio.
Key companies profiled in the report are Ametek Incorporation, Siemens AG, Baldor Electric Incorporation, Allied Motion Technologies Inc., ARC Systems Incorporation, Asmo Corporation Limited, Brook Crompton UK Limited, Franklin Electric Cooperative Incorporation, Rockwell Automation Incorporation, and Johnson Electric Holdings Limited.
The global electric motor market is segmented based on motor type, output power, voltage range, application, speed, and geography. By type, the market is categorized as AC, DC, and hermetic motors.
AC motors are further bifurcated into synchronous and induction motors, whereas DC motors into brushed and brushless DC motors. Based on application, the global electric motor market is classified into industrial machinery; motor vehicles (automobiles); heating, ventilating, and cooling (HVAC) equipment, household appliances; aerospace & transportation; and others.
Geographically, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- The report provides an overview of the trends, structure, drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the electric motor market.
- Porters Five Forces analysis highlights the potential of buyers & suppliers, and provides insights on the competitive structure of the market to develop effective strategies in the global electric motor market.
- The current and future trends are provided to enhance the potential in electric motor market.
- Value chain analysis provides a systematic study of the key intermediaries involved, which helps stakeholders to formulate appropriate strategies.
Key market segments
Enquire About Report : bit.ly/2ooBaMF
- Alternate Current (AC) Motor
- Synchronous AC Motor
- Induction AC Motor
- Direct Current (DC) Motor
- Brushed DC Motor
- Brushless DC Motor
- Hermetic Motor
By output power
- Integral Horsepower (IHP)
- Fractional Horsepower (FHP)
By voltage range
- 9V & below
- 60V and above
- Industrial Machinery
- Motor Vehicle
- HVAC Equipment
- Aerospace & Transportation
- Household Appliances
- Other Commercial Applications
- Low speed (less than 1,000 rpm)
- Medium speed (1,001 to 25,000 rpm)
- High speed (25,001 to 75,000 rpm)
- Ultra-high speed (greater than 75,001 rpm)
- North America
Access report : bit.ly/2EGPvux
Key vendors profiled in the report
- ABB Group
- ARC Systems, Inc.
- Asmo Co., Ltd.
- Brook Crompton UK Ltd
- Dr. Fritz Faulhaber GMBH
- Emerson Electric
- Maxon Motors AG
- Regal Beloit Corporation
- Rockwell Automation, Inc.
- Companies mentioned in the report
Other companies mentioned in the electric motor market report include Whirlpool Corporation, Toyota, Sony Corporation, Bayer AG, DuPont or E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company, ATI Allegheny Ludlum, Nippon Steel, British Steel Corporation, ThyssenKrupp AG, SAC Armco, Kawasaki Steel Corporation, Redi Services, IHI Corporation, Bechtel Group, MAN AG, Valeo, Tesla Motors, The National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA), Harley - Davidson, Pitman Motors, Elco, GEA Refrigeration Technologies, Embraco, Trane, Century Electric Motors, Eastland Industries, Inc., BDI, Sissco Hoist & Crane, American Crane & Equipment Corp., Bruce Electric Equipment Corp, WEG Electric Corp., Thrush Co.
Inc., Arc Systems, Inc., Wolters Motors & Drives, National Liftgate Parts, Inc., EDAC Corp., WESCO, Accurate Electric Motor & Pump Co., Reily Electrical Supply, Inc., Schunk Group, Hansen Motors, ATS Automation Tooling Systems, Inc., Aerotech Inc., Transicold LLC, Bison Gear & Engineering Corp., Leeson Electric, A Regal Beloit Co., Shenzhen Kinmore Motor Co. Ltd, Tianjin Benma Electric Motor Co.
Ltd., Connaught Motor (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd., Shenzhen Xin Dong Hui Motor Technology Co., Ltd., LEESON Electric, Adafruit Industries, Mabuchi Motor Company, The Bosch Group, uxcell, A. O. Smith, Grizzly, Nextrox, AmpFlow, Kohree, Dayton, Packard, RioRand, Century Electric Motors, Smith & Jones, North American Electric, Inc, Itron Inc.
(ITRI), Toshiba Mitsubishi-Electric India (TMEIC India), Al-Quraishi Electrical Services of Saudi Arabia (AQESA), TECO Electric and Machinery Co. Ltd., Microsoft Corporation, and Ameya Transmissions, Cemp S.r.l.
Table Of Content
- CHAPTER 1 INTRODUCTION
- CHAPTER 2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- CHAPTER 3 MARKET OVERVIEW
- CHAPTER 4 GLOBAL ELECTRIC MOTOR MARKET BY MOTOR TYPES
- CHAPTER 5 GLOBAL ELECTRIC MOTOR MARKET BY OUTPUT POWER
- CHAPTER 6 GLOBAL ELECTRIC MOTOR MARKET BY APPLICATIONS
- CHAPTER 7 GLOBAL ELECTRIC MOTORS MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY
- CHAPTER 8 COMPANY PROFILES
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. In order to survive the fierce competition and locate different avenues, one must be privy to high end and quality market information. So, we try and provide you with latest market information by getting high market research reports fro ...