The global nano programmable logic controller (PLC) market was valued at $2,585 million in 2016, and is expected to reach $4,250 million in 2023, growing at a CAGR of 7.0% from 2017 to 2023.
- Advertising -
For More Info, Get Sample : bit.ly/2GztLBy
A nano programmable logic controller (PLC) is an electronic device used to monitor, control, and manage building systems, production processes, and power. It is designed to perform a single set of tasks, except under real-time constraints, with superior reliability and performance.
These controllers are designed to be extremely robust, often capable of withstanding extreme temperatures, humidity, vibration, and electrical noise to meet the demand for harsh industrial environments.
Requirement for compact automation solutions, enhanced efficiency, increased need for high-voltage operating devices are the key drivers of the global nano PLC market.
- Advertising -
However, high implementation cost and current leakage restrain the market growth. Integration of nano PLCs with human machine interface (HMI) is expected to provide lucrative opportunities for market expansion.
The global nano programmable logic controllers (PLC) market is segmented based on component, service, type, industry vertical, and geography. Based on component, it is divided into processor, power supply, and input/output (I/O).
The service segment includes training, maintenance, and consulting. On the basis of type, it is bifurcated into fixed nano PLC and modular nano PLC.
The industry vertical covered in the study include energy & power, automotive, oil & gas, pharmaceutical, and others. Geographically, the market is analyzed across North America (U.S., Mexico, and Canada), Europe (UK, Germany, France, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Latin America, Middle East, and Africa).
The major companies profiled in the report include Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Rockwell Automation Inc., Schneider Electric SE, Siemens AG, ABB Ltd., Robert Bosch GmbH, Honeywell International, Hitachi Ltd., IDEC Corporation, and General Electric.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- Comprehensive analysis of the current trends and future estimations of the global nano programmable logic controllers (PLC) market is provided.
- The report provides a competitive scenario of the market and growth trends, structure, driving factors, scope, opportunities, and challenges.
- The report includes a detailed analysis of the key segments to provide insights on the market dynamics.
- Porter’s Five Forces analysis highlights the potential of buyers and suppliers and provides insights on the competitive structure of the market to devise effective growth strategies and facilitate better decision-making.
Enquire About Report : bit.ly/2sJLST4
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
- Power Supply
- Input/Output (I/O)
- Fixed Nano PLC
- Modular Nano PLC
BY INDUSTRY VERTICAL
- Energy & Power
- Oil & Gas
- Others (Food & Beverages and Pulp & Paper)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Also Request For Report: bit.ly/2HBLidq
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Rockwell Automation Inc.
- Schneider Electric SE
- Siemens AG
- ABB Ltd.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Honeywell International
- Hitachi Ltd.
- IDEC Corporation
- General Electric
The other players in the value chain include (profiles not included in the report):
- FUJI Electric Co, LTD.
- Microsemi Corporation
- Texas Instruments Inc.
- STMicroelectronics N.V.
Table Of Content
- CHAPTER 1 INTRODUCTION
- CHAPTER 2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- CHAPTER 3 MARKET OVERVIEW
- CHAPTER 4 NANO PROGRAMMABLE LOGIC CONTROLLER (PLC) MARKET, BY COMPONENT
- CHAPTER 5 NANO PROGRAMMABLE LOGIC CONTROLLER (PLC) MARKET, BY SERVICE
- CHAPTER 6 NANO PROGRAMMABLE LOGIC CONTROLLER (PLC) MARKET, BY TYPE
- CHAPTER 7 NANO PROGRAMMABLE LOGIC CONTROLLER (PLC) MARKET, BY INDUSTRY VERTICAL
- CHAPTER 8 NANO PROGRAMMABLE LOGIC CONTROLLER (PLC) MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
- CHAPTER 9 RELATED INDUSTRY INSIGHTS
- CHAPTER 10 COMPANY PROFILE
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. In order to survive the fierce competition and locate different avenues, one must be privy to high end and quality market information. So, we try and provide you with latest market information by getting high market research reports fro ...