The global frozen vegetables market was valued at $25,179 million in 2016 and is expected to garner $34,973 million by 2023, registering a CAGR of 4.7% from 2017 to 2023. Deep frozen vegetables are products that can be stored and used over a long period of time. Freezing helps to retain the essential nutrients in vegetable, such as carotenes, which are essential to synthesize vitamin A in the body. In addition, to avoid food wastage, meet the needs of the rising population, and keep food businesses competitive and profitable, preservation of food by freezing is adopted by various food manufacturers.
- Advertising -
The growth of the frozen vegetables market is driven by increase in demand and consumption of frozen foods in emerging markets of Asia-Pacific such as India and China. Increase in disposable income and change in lifestyle & food habits further boost the market growth.
Moreover, rapid increase in number of large retail chains, including hypermarkets and supermarkets, fuels the demand for frozen vegetables. Growth in participation of females in the workforce has increased the dependency on readymade and convenient food products, which in turn increases the demand for frozen vegetables, thereby accelerating the market growth.
- Advertising -
However, consumer perception about low-nutritional contents in frozen foods and lack of proper refrigeration facilities in semi-urban and rural areas restraint the market growth. Advancements in freezing technologies are expected to provide lucrative opportunities for the market players.
The global frozen vegetable market is segmented based on product, end user, distribution channel, and geography. Based on product, it is divided into asparagus, broccoli, green peas, mushrooms, spinach, corn, green beans, and others.
In terms of end user, it is bifurcated into food service industry and retail customers. Based on distribution channel, it is divided into discounters, supermarkets/hypermarkets, and others.
Geographically, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The major players profiled in this study include:
- Aryzta AG
- General Mills Inc.
- Kraft Foods Group Inc.
- Ajinomoto Co. Inc.
- Cargill Incorporated
- Europastry S.A.
- JBS S.A.
- Kellogg Company
- Nestle S.A.
- Flower Foods
Report : bit.ly/2iQYmnq
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The report provides an in-depth analysis of the current trends, drivers, and dynamics of the global frozen vegetables market to elucidate the prevailing opportunities and potential investment pockets.
- It offers qualitative trends and quantitative analysis from 2016 to 2023 to assist stakeholders to understand the market scenario.
- In-depth analysis of the key segments demonstrates the products of frozen vegetable and its end users in the market.
- Competitive intelligence of the industry highlights the business practices followed by key players across geographies and the prevailing market opportunities.
- The key players are profiled along with their strategies and developments to understand the competitive outlook of the industry.
Frozen Vegetables Market Key Segments:
- By Product
- Green Peas
- Green Beans
- By End User
- Food Service Industry
- Retail Customers
- By Distribution Channel
Others (Convenience Stores and Mom & Pop Stores)
- By Geography
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East
- South & Central America
Table Of Contents
- CHAPTER 1. INTRODUCTION
- CHAPTER 2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- CHAPTER 3. MARKET OVERVIEW
- CHAPTER 4. GLOBAL FROZEN VEGETABLES MARKET, BY PRODUCT
- CHAPTER 5. GLOBAL FROZEN VEGETABLES MARKET, BY END USER
- CHAPTER 6. GLOBAL FROZEN VEGETABLES MARKET, BY DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL
- CHAPTER 7. GLOBAL FROZEN VEGETABLES MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
- CHAPTER 8. COMPANY PROFILES
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. In order to survive the fierce competition and locate different avenues, one must be privy to high end and quality market information. So, we try and provide you with latest market information by getting high market research reports fro ...