Non-volatile memory (NVM) or non-volatile storage is one of the most widely used silicon-based semiconductor memories, which facilitate permanent storage and backup to the crucial data. In addition, NVM devices are electrically programmable and erasable to store changes in a particular location within the storage device and to retain that change even after power outage.
- Advertising -
Access Sample Report : bit.ly/2hxeTcu
Presently, enterprises are more focused to adopt efficient storage devices to enable better end-user satisfaction. NVM has gained popularity in various industries including consumer electronics, IT & telecom, BFSI, and healthcare, owing to its supreme benefits such as high-speed random access of data and low power consumption.
Moreover, it also offers long term data storage and backup facility of the end-user data. NVM finds various applications in across industries such as consumer electronics, manufacturing, and mobile computing, which further supports the market growth.
- Advertising -
However, low storage density and low write endurance rate hamper the market growth. Irrespective of these challenges, emergence of several advanced storage technologies such as 3D XPoint, MRAM, SONOS, and NRAM is expected to provide huge opportunities for market growth.
The world NVM market is segmented on the basis of type, application, industry vertical, and geography. The type segment is categorized into electrically addressed (ROM, NVRAM, and emerging memory), mechanically addressed (magnetic tape, hard-disk drive, optical-disc drive, millipede memory, and holographic data storage), and others (FRAM, Zero-RAM, nanobridge, and molecular).
The application segment is divided into consumer electronics, healthcare monitoring, automotive & transportation, enterprise storage, industrial, and others (power & energy distribution and defense & aerospace). Based on industry verticals, it is classified into telecom & IT, healthcare, automotive, energy & power, manufacturing industries, and others (BFSI, media & entertainment, and aerospace).
Based on geography, the market is analyzed across North America (U.S., Mexico, and Canada), Europe (UK, Russia, Germany, France, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Latin America, Middle East, and Africa).
Major companies profiled in the report include Adesto Technologies Corporation, Viking Technology, Crossbar Inc., Kilopass Technology Inc., Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., Intel Corporation, Sidense Corporation, Sandisk Corporation, Fujitsu Ltd, and Micron Technology, Inc.
Enquire About Report : bit.ly/2mwTyFa
POTENTIAL BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- Comprehensive analysis of the current trends and future estimations in the world NVM market is provided.
- The report provides a competitive scenario of the market with growth trends, structure, driving factors, scope, opportunities, and challenges.
- The report includes a detailed analysis of the key segments to provide insights on market dynamics.
- Porter’s Five Forces analysis highlights the potential of buyers and suppliers as well as provides insights on the competitive structure of the market to devise effective growth strategies and facilitate better decision-making.
- Value chain analysis provides key inputs on the role of stakeholders involved at various stages.
- The world NVM market is segmented on the basis of type, application, industry vertical, and geography.
- Electrically Addressed
- ROM (EPROM & EEPROM)
- NVRAM (Flash Memory and Solid-Stage Memory)
- Emerging Memory (3D XPoint, MRAM, SONOS, NRAM, CBRAM, NVDIMM FeRAM)
- Mechanically Addressed
- Magnetic Tape
- Hard-Disk Drive
- Optical-Disc Drive
- Millipede memory
- Holographic data storage
Access report : bit.ly/2zK8EMx
- Consumer Electronics
- Healthcare Monitoring
- Automotive & Transportation
- Enterprise Storage
- Others (Power & Energy Distribution and Defense & Aerospace Application)
BY INDUSTRY VERTICAL
- Telecom & IT
- Energy & Power
- Manufacturing Industries
- Others (BFSI, Media & Entertainment, and Aerospace)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Table Of Content
- CHAPTER 1 INTRODUCTION
- CHAPTER 2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- CHAPTER 3 MARKET OVERVIEW
- CHAPTER 4 WORLD NON-VOLATILE MEMORY (NVM) MARKET, BY TYPE
- CHAPTER 5 WORLD NON-VOLATILE MEMORY (NVM) MARKET, BY APPLICATION
- CHAPTER 6 WORLD NON-VOLATILE MEMORY (NVM) MARKET, BY INDUSTRY VERTICAL
- CHAPTER 7 WORLD NON-VOLATILE MEMORY (NVM) MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
- CHAPTER 8 COMPANY PROFILES
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. In order to survive the fierce competition and locate different avenues, one must be privy to high end and quality market information. So, we try and provide you with latest market information by getting high market research reports fro ...