The Global Neonatal Phototherapy Devices market is estimated to register a CAGR of XX% from 2017 to 2023. Neonatal phototherapy devices are the medical devices used in the treatment of neonatal jaundice.
These devices can easily be connected to the incubator.
Complete report on Neonatal Phototherapy Devices Market spreads across 110 pages profiling 10 companies and supported with tables and figures.
Report at www.orianresearch.com/464707
Key Companies Analysis: Koninklijke Philips N.V., Medela AG, Novos Medical Systems, Phoenix Medical Systems Pvt. Ltd, Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Weyer GmbH, General Electric Company, BabyBloom Healthcare BV, Natus Medical Incorporated ,Atom Medical Corporation.
Occurrence of jaundice among the newborns is common. Neonatal jaundice occurs in majority of newborn babies and if untreated, it may cause severe hyperbilirubinemia that leads to neurological damage or death, therefore increase in the prevalence and incidence of neonatal jaundice is the key factor responsible for the growth of the market.
Increase in the number of non-profit organizations and market players which are collaborating to develop cost-effective devices that can treat the neonatal jaundice at minimal cost also have a positive impact on the market. Moreover, technological advancements and innovations in the phototherapy devices, increase in awareness among people about the treatment and government initiatives for new-born and childcare also contributes to the market growth of the market.
However, unavailability of such devices in rural areas are expected to restrain the growth of neonatal phototherapy devices market.
Access this report at www.orianresearch.com/checkout/464707
Development policies and plans are discussed as well as manufacturing processes and cost structures are also analyzed. This report also states import/export consumption, supply and demand Figures, cost, price, revenue and gross margins.
Third by regions, this report focuses on the sales (consumption), production, import and export of Neonatal Phototherapy Devices in North America, Japan, Europe, India, Southeast Asia and China.
Key Benefit of This Report:
- This report examines market size and growth rate by 2023
- This report provides current market and future growth expectations
- Market drivers, challenges, opportunities and threats in Global Market
- Impacts of disruptive technologies and examine the changing competitive dynamics
- Market factor analysis delivers treasured information regarding the possible purchasers and suppliers and understanding the stakeholders involved
- Examine forecast period using Porters five forces, supply chain and value chain analysis
- Data regarding companies and business decision by having complete insights on the market and creating in-depth analysis of market segments.
- Manufacturers of neonatal phototherapy devices
- Diagnostic centers
- Hospitals and clinics
- Research institutes
- Venture capitalists and investors
- Government and research organizations
- Associations and industrial bodies
Major Points Covered in Table of Contents:
1 Executive Summary
2 Demographic Overview
3 Research Methodologies
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Market Factor Analyses
7 Global Neonatal Phototherapy Devices Market by Content
8 Global Neonatal Phototherapy Devices Market by Deployment
9 Global Neonatal Phototherapy Devices Market by End Users
10 Global Neonatal Phototherapy Devices Market by Region
11 Market Trends & Competitive Analysis
12 Company Profiles
List of Tables and Figures
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orian Research is one of the most comprehensive collection of market intelligence reports on the World Wide Web. Our reports repository boasts of over 500000+ industry and country research reports from over 100 top publishers. We continuously update our repository so as to provide our clients easy access to the world's most complete and current database of expert insights on global industries, companies, and products.
For more information: