Water purifiers are used to remove biological contaminants, suspended solids, toxins, harmful gases & chemicals, bacteria, fungi, and other such impurities from contaminated water to make it potable. The penetration of water purifiers is relatively higher in developed regions, however majority of the developing countries still do not have access to potable water. Water purifiers have emerged as a primary necessity for consumers in the developing economies where the level of water pollution is high.
The water purifier market is driven by increase in disposable income of customers, rise in incidence of waterborne diseases, rapid industrial development leading to water pollution, and improving health of people. Moreover, developing nations offer lucrative opportunities for market players, as they are characterized by large population and heavy water pollution.
However, increase in demand for packaged drinking water pose threat to the growth of the market. Low market penetration in rural areas due to lack of awareness for health and sanitation is expected to pose challenges to the growth of the water purifier market.
The African water purifier market is segmented on the basis of technology, end user, distribution channel, and country. Based on technology, the market is divided into gravity purifier, UV purifier, UF purifier, and RO purifier.
Based on end user, the market is bifurcated into commercial and residential. The market is classified on the basis of distribution channel into retail, direct sale, and online.
Based on region, it is analyzed across Equatorial Guinea, Mauritius, Nigeria, South Africa, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, and rest of Africa.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players in this study are as follows:
- Absolutely Water
- African Water Purification
- Aquamat SA (Pty) Ltd.
- Garden Route Water Consultants
- H2O International SA (Pty) Ltd.
- It's Only Natural
- Pure SA
- Pure-Pro Water Corporation
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This study provides an in-depth analysis of the Africa water purifier market along with the current trends and future estimations to identify the potential investment pockets for stakeholders.
- The report presents information about the key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with their impact analyses.
- Porter’s Five Forces analytical model illustrates the competitiveness of the market by analyzing various parameters such as threat of new entrants, threat of substitutes, strength of buyers, strength of suppliers, and the degree of competition.
- A quantitative analysis of the current & future trends from 2016 to 2023 is provided to highlight the financial competency of the market.
Key Market Segments
- Gravity Purifier
- UV Purifier
- RO Purifier
By End User
By Distribution Channel
- Retail Stores
- Direct Sales
- Equatorial Guinea
- South Africa
- Rest of Africa
Table Of Content
- CHAPTER 1 INTRODUCTION
- CHAPTER 2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- CHAPTER 3 MARKET OVERVIEW
- CHAPTER 4 AFRICA WATER PURIFIER MARKET, BY TECHNOLOGY
- CHAPTER 5 AFRICA WATER PURIFIER MARKET, BY END USER
- CHAPTER 6 AFRICA WATER PURIFIER MARKET, BY DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL
- CHAPTER 7 AFRICA WATER PURIFIER MARKET, BY COUNTRY
- CHAPTER 8 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- CHAPTER 9 COMPANY PROFILES
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. In order to survive the fierce competition and locate different avenues, one must be privy to high end and quality market information. So, we try and provide you with latest market information by getting high market research reports fro ...