System-on-chip (SoC) is a microchip on which the components are integrated on a single chip. These components include controllers, timing units, memory units, transistors, peripherals, and more depending upon the type of application. SoC includes both software as well as the hardware, which is mounted in various electronic devices such as tablets and mobile phones. SoCs have witnessed the highest adoption in the electronics industry, as they are power efficient and compact in nature.
- Advertising -
Increase in demand for smart and power-efficient electronic devices, high adoption rate of IoT, and compact feature of SoC supplement the market growth. However, high initial cost of design & development and maintenance impedes the growth.
The global system-on-chip market is segmented based on type, application, and region. Based on type, the market is divided into digital, analog, and mixed signal.
- Advertising -
The applications discussed in this study are consumer electronics, telecommunication, and automotive. Furthermore, based on region, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia–Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key players operating in the market are Intel Corporation, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Qualcomm Incorporated, Toshiba Corporation, NXP Semiconductors N.V., Broadcom Limited, STMicroelectronics N.V., Apple Inc., MediaTek Inc., and Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This study comprises analytical depiction of the global system-on-chip market with current trends and future estimations to depict the imminent investment pockets.
- The overall market potential is determined to understand the profitable trends to gain a stronger coverage in the market.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities with a detailed impact analysis.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2017 to 2023 to highlight the financial competency of the market.
- Porter’s Five Forces analysis illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
- Mixed Signal
Report : bit.ly/2EAc2cs
- Consumer electronics
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
KEY MARKET PLAYERS PROFILED
- Intel Corporation
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Qualcomm Incorporated
- Toshiba Corporation
- NXP Semiconductors N.V.
- Broadcom Limited
- STMicroelectronics N.V.
- Apple Inc.
- MediaTek Inc.
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited
- Magna International Inc.
Table Of Content
- CHAPTER 1: INTRODUCTION
- CHAPTER 2: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- CHAPTER 3: MARKET OVERVIEW
- CHAPTER 4: SYSTEM ON CHIP MARKET, BY TYPE
- CHAPTER 5: SYSTEM ON CHIP MARKET, BY APPLICATION
- CHAPTER 6: SYSTEM ON CHIP MARKET, BY REGION
- CHAPTER 7: COMPANY PROFILES
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. In order to survive the fierce competition and locate different avenues, one must be privy to high end and quality market information. So, we try and provide you with latest market information by getting high market research reports fro ...