Global Single-use Technologies for Biopharmaceuticals Market Analysis with Forecasts to 2022 | Growth Opportunities
The rise in the number of diseases, need for newer medicines and advances in technology have augmented growth in the biopharmaceutical industry. Single-use technology has become an essential part of the bioprocessing industry over the past decade.
This report focuses on the global market of single-use technology products and provides review including its applications in various arenas.
The scope of the study is global.
Research Cosmos analyzes each market and its application, regulatory environment, new products and advancements, market projections and market shares. The report covers market of single-use products by the end user and applications.
The end users for single-use products are categorized as biopharmaceutical manufacturers and contract manufacturing organizations. The report covers market application areas, such as monoclonal antibodies (mAbs), vaccines, gene therapy, recombinant proteins, blood derivatives and anti-cancer drugs.
The geographical regions covered in the report are the United States, Europe and Emerging markets. The emerging market covers countries including India, China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Africa, Australia, New Zealand, and Canada among others.
included in the report are relevant patent analysis, new products and developments and comprehensive profiles of companies that lead the industry. The key market players are Thermo Fischer Scientific, Danaher Corp., EMD Millipore, and Sartorius Stedim Biotech.
- An overview of biopharmaceutical single-use technologies, which aid the manufacturing process in overcoming such complex issues as sterilization and critical manufacturing parameters.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2014, 2015 and 2016, and projections of CAGRs through 2021.
- In-depth discussion of key market segments, such as membrane adsorbers, bioreactors, mixing, tangential flow filtration, tubing, connectors, preassembled tubing and rigging, depth filtration, buffer containers, waste containers, samplers, media bags, and filter cartridges.
- Delineation of market application areas, such as monoclonal antibodies, vaccines, gene therapy, recombinant proteins, blood derivatives, and anticancer drugs.
- Identification of supply chain participants, including contract manufacturing organizations, biopharma operating companies/manufacturing, and systems integrators, and their respective market shares.
- Key restraints in the industry, including leachables and extractables, cost constraints, breakage of bags, and environmental concerns.
- Relevant patent analysis.
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!