Global Media, Sera and Reagents in Biotechnology Market Analysis with Forecasts to 2022 | Growth Opportunities
The global market for media, sera and reagents used in cell culture will grow from nearly $3.6 billion in 2016 to $4.6 billion by 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.5% between 2016 and 2021.
Cell culture products are used from the point of drug discovery through the process of drug development. Cell culture products are used mainly for research purposes, for production of biopharmaceuticals, and for educational purposes.
This report focuses on the global market for media, sera and reagent products used in the cell culture industry and discusses the applications in various arenas of biomedical and life science research.The report addresses the whole market for cell culture including the research segment, production segment, contract segment, and “others” segment, which includes the in vitro diagnostics and educational sector.
Inquire About this Report at www.researchcosmos.com/reports/glo…o-2022/1455037314
The scope of the study is worldwide. Current market dynamics, market drivers, restraints, trends, regulatory issues, and strategic developments are discussed in the report.
In the regional analysis, the report identifies and analyzes market size and forecasts for the U.S., Europe and emerging markets. The emerging markets for media, sera and reagents in biotechnology include India, China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Canada, Africa, Australia, New Zealand, and other countries.
included in the report are relevant patent analyses and comprehensive profiles of companies that lead the market for media, sera and reagents in the cell culture industry. A few prominent players in this industry are Thermo Fisher Scientific, Merck KGaA, GE Healthcare Life Sciences, BD Biosciences, and Corning Inc.
- An overview of the global markets and technologies for media, sera and reagents used in biotechnology.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015 and 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
- Information on different types of cell cultures and products from cell culture technology as well as the advantages and disadvantages for the use of various types of media.
- Detailed analysis of the cell culture industry's structure.
- Discussion covering the applications of cell culture technology with an emphasis on usage in the research, production, and contract segments.
- Profiles of major players in the media, sera, and reagents industry.
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!