The global seafood market was valued at $120,848 million in 2016, and is expected to reach $155,316 million by 2023, registering a CAGR of 3.6% from 2017 to 2023. Seafood market is expected to witness significant growth due to growth in per capita disposable income. Seafood is an excellent source of essential fatty acids; hence plays a crucial role in healthy diet.
- Advertising -
The global seafood market is driven by increasing in awareness about the health benefits associated with seafood. Fresh seafood is rich in proteins, vitamins, and minerals, which are rich in health benefits.
In addition, growth in population and extensive availability of different species of fish are expected to boost the demand for seafood during the forecast period.
The global seafood market is segmented based on type, retail variety, sales channel, and geography.
- Advertising -
Based on type, it is divided into cephalopods, crustaceans, molluscs, flat fish, ground fish, salmonids, tuna, pelagics, and others (marine fish and aquatic products). On the basis of retail variety, it is classified into ambient, frozen, and chilled.
On the basis of sales channel, it is categorized into retail, foodservice, and institutional.
Geographically, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players in the global seafood market have strategically focused on product launch as their key strategy to gain significant share in the market.
The key players profiled in the report are
- Pacific Seafood
- Kangamiut Seafood A/S
- American Seafoods Company
- Phillips Foods, Inc.
- Trident Seafoods Corporation.
- Marine Harvest ASA
- Thai Union Group PCL
- Lee Fishing Company
- Leigh Fisheries
Report : bit.ly/2hvWmxD
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The report provides an extensive analysis of the current trends and emerging estimations in the global seafood market.
- In-depth analysis of the industry is conducted through market estimations of key segments from 2017 to 2023.
- Competitive intelligence of leading manufacturers & distributors of seafood helps in understanding the competitive scenario across geographies.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrain the market growth is provided in the report.
- Extensive analysis of the industry is conducted by following key product positioning and by monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
- The key players are profiled along with their strategies to determine the competitive outlook of the market.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
- Flat Fish
- Ground Fish
- Others (Marine Fish and Aquatic Products)
- By Retail Market Variety
By Sales Channel
- By Geography
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
- *The other players in the value chain include
- Grupo Freiremar
- Seattle Fish Company
- True World Foods
- Grieg Seafood
- Metro Seafood
- Ocean Fresh Seafoods
Table Of Contents
- CHAPTER 1. INTRODUCTION
- CHAPTER 2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- CHAPTER 3. MARKET OVERVIEW
- CHAPTER 4. GLOBAL SEAFOOD MARKET, BY TYPE
- CHAPTER 5. GLOBAL SEAFOOD MARKET, BY RETAIL MARKET VARIETY
- CHAPTER 6. GLOBAL SEAFOOD MARKET, BY SALES CHANNEL
- CHAPTER 7. GLOBAL SEAFOOD MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY.
- CHAPTER 8. COMPANY PROFILES
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. In order to survive the fierce competition and locate different avenues, one must be privy to high end and quality market information. So, we try and provide you with latest market information by getting high market research reports fro ...