The global embedded die packaging technology was valued at $26 million in 2016, and is projected to reach $68 million by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 14.8% from 2017 to 2023. Embedded die packaging technology is a native 3D-compatible packaging solution, offering nearly 70% size reduction in system in package (SiP) solution. The advantages of this technology include miniaturization, improved electrical & thermal performance, heterogeneous integration, prospect for reduction in cost, and efficient logistics for OEM. In addition, it offers flexible system integration, fast turnaround for custom design, high robustness, and enhanced reliability of the package.
Embedded die packaging technology was anticipated to grow rapidly with the development in smartphones; however, this technology showed limited success in smartphones due to competition from faster developing Flip Chip and especially WLP platforms. However, in automotive, healthcare, aerospace, and industrial sectors, numerous products utilizing embedded die packaging technology are expected to arrive in the market during the next four to five years.
The factors that drive the market are impending need for circuit miniaturization in microelectronic devices, increase in number of portable electronic devices, rise in application in healthcare and automotive devices, and advantages over other advanced packaging technologies. However, requirement of high cost of these chips restrains the market growth restrains the market growth.
Moreover, rapid adoption of IoT globally is expected to present new opportunities in the market.
The global embedded die packaging technology market is segmented based on platform, industry vertical, and geography. Based on platform, it is classified into embedded die in IC package substrate, embedded die in rigid board, and embedded die in flexible board.
Based on industry vertical, it is categorized into consumer electronics, IT & telecommunication, automotive, healthcare, and others. Geographically, it is analyzed across North America (U.S., Mexico, and Canada), Europe (UK, Germany, France, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Latin America, Middle East, and Africa).
The major companies profiled in the report include Amkor Technology, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company, ASE Group, AT & S, General Electric, Infineon, Fujikura, MicroSemi, TDK-Epcos, and Schweizer.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global embedded die packaging technology market to elucidate the prominent investment pockets from 2016 to 2023.
- Current trends and future estimations are outlined to determine the overall market scenario.
- The report provides information about the key drivers, restraints, and opportunities with a detailed impact analysis.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
Report : bit.ly/2F4SFbl
- Embedded Die in IC Package Substrate
- Embedded Die in Rigid Board
- Embedded Die in Flexible Board
BY INDUSTRY VERTICAL
- Consumer Electronics
- IT & Telecommunication
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
- Amkor Technology
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company
- ASE Group
- AT & S
- General Electric
Table Of Content
- CHAPTER 1 INTRODUCTION
- CHAPTER 2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- CHAPTER 3 MARKET OVERVIEW
- CHAPTER 4 EMBEDDED DIE PACKAGING TECHNOLOGY MARKET, BY PLATFORM TYPE
- CHAPTER 5 EMBEDDED DIE PACKAGING TECHNOLOGY MARKET, BY INDUSTRY VERTICAL
- CHAPTER 6 EMBEDDED DIE PACKAGING TECHNOLOGY MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
- CHAPTER 7 RELATED INDUSTRY INSIGHTS
- CHAPTER 8 COMPANY PROFILES
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. In order to survive the fierce competition and locate different avenues, one must be privy to high end and quality market information. So, we try and provide you with latest market information by getting high market research reports fro ...