Integrin Beta 1 - Pipeline Review, H2 2017' outlays comprehensive information on the Integrin Beta 1 targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type; that are being developed by Companies / Universities.
Integrin Beta 1 (Fibronectin Receptor Subunit Beta or Glycoprotein Iia or VLA 4 Subunit Beta or CD29 or ITGB1) - Integrin beta-1 also known as CD29 is a protein encoded by the ITGB1 gene. It is involved in up-regulation of the activity of kinases such as PKC via binding to KRT1.
It plays a mechanistic adhesive role during telophase. Integrin alpha-3/beta-1 provides a docking site for FAP at invadopodia plasma membranes in a collagen-dependent manner and participates in the adhesion, formation of invadopodia and matrix degradation processes, promoting cell invasion.
Complete Report Available at www.themarketreports.com/report/in…e-review-h2-2017
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in Integrin Beta 1 targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report assesses Integrin Beta 1 targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- The report reviews latest news and deals related to Integrin Beta 1 targeted therapeutics
Access this Report at www.themarketreports.com/report/941507
Reasons To Access
- Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Integrin Beta 1
- Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Integrin Beta 1 development landscape
Inquire About this Report at www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/941507
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: The Market Reports aims to provide the best industry and market reports to a seeker. We are looking forward to a place where we are the one stop destination for all the report seekers irrespective of any country, category, domain, etc. We are always open on call and email (24*7) to your queries and very clean with the business methodology. Since we are dealing with so many Publishers, we can actually give you what suits best in accordance to your requirements.
For more information: