Islet Amyloid Polypeptide - Pipeline Review, H2 2017, outlays comprehensive information on the Islet Amyloid Polypeptide targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
Islet Amyloid Polypeptide (Amylin or Diabetes Associated Peptide or Insulinoma Amyloid Peptide or IAPP) - Islet amyloid polypeptide (IAPP) or Amylin is a peptide hormone. This hormone is released from pancreatic beta cells following food intake to regulate blood glucose levels and act as a satiation signal.
It inhibits insulin-stimulated glucose utilization and glycogen deposition in muscle. The molecules developed by companies in Phase II, Phase I and Preclinical stages are 1, 3 and 8 respectively.
Complete Report Available at www.themarketreports.com/report/is…e-review-h2-2017
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Islet Amyloid Polypeptide (Amylin or Diabetes Associated Peptide or Insulinoma Amyloid Peptide or IAPP)
- The report reviews Islet Amyloid Polypeptide (Amylin or Diabetes Associated Peptide or Insulinoma Amyloid Peptide or IAPP) targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
Access this Report at www.themarketreports.com/report/941448
Reasons To Access
- Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Islet Amyloid Polypeptide (Amylin or Diabetes Associated Peptide or Insulinoma Amyloid Peptide or IAPP)
- Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
Inquire About this Report at www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/941448
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: The Market Reports aims to provide the best industry and market reports to a seeker. We are looking forward to a place where we are the one stop destination for all the report seekers irrespective of any country, category, domain, etc. We are always open on call and email (24*7) to your queries and very clean with the business methodology. Since we are dealing with so many Publishers, we can actually give you what suits best in accordance to your requirements.
For more information: