Macrophage Migration Inhibitory Factor report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources.
Macrophage migration inhibitory factor (MIF) is a pleiotropic cytokine produced by the pituitary gland and multiple cell types, including macrophages, dendritic cells (DC) and T-cells. Upon releases MIF modulates the expression of several inflammatory molecules, such as TNF-α, nitric oxide and cyclooxygenase 2 (COX-2).
MIF is an important regulator of innate immunity. Antigens stimulate white blood cells to release MIF into the blood stream.
The circulating MIF binds to CD74 on other immune cells and trigger an acute immune response. MIF plays a role in the regulation of macrophage function in host defense through the suppression of anti-inflammatory effects of glucocorticoid.
Complete Report Available at www.themarketreports.com/report/ma…e-review-h2-2017
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Macrophage Migration Inhibitory Factor
- The report reviews Macrophage Migration Inhibitory Factor targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in Macrophage Migration Inhibitory Factor targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
Access this Report at www.themarketreports.com/report/935628
Reasons To Access
- Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Macrophage Migration Inhibitory Factor (Glycosylation Inhibiting Factor or L Dopachrome Isomerase or L Dopachrome Tautomerase or Phenylpyruvate Tautomerase or MIF or EC 188.8.131.52 or EC 184.108.40.206)
- Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
Inquire About this Report at www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/935628
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: The Market Reports aims to provide the best industry and market reports to a seeker. We are looking forward to a place where we are the one stop destination for all the report seekers irrespective of any country, category, domain, etc. We are always open on call and email (24*7) to your queries and very clean with the business methodology. Since we are dealing with so many Publishers, we can actually give you what suits best in accordance to your requirements.
For more information: