NADPH Oxidase 4 - Pipeline Review, H2 2017' outlays comprehensive information on the NADPH Oxidase 4 targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type; that are being developed by Companies / Universities.
NADPH Oxidase 4 (Kidney Oxidase 1 or KOX1 or Kidney Superoxide Producing NADPH Oxidase or Renal NAD(P)H Oxidase or NOX4 or EC 1.6.3.) - NADPH oxidase 4 is an enzyme belonging to NOX family of NADPH oxidases. NADPH Oxidase 4 is localized to non-phagocytic cells where it acts as an oxygen sensor and catalyzes the reduction of molecular oxygen to various reactive oxygen species.
So formed ROS have been implicated in numerous biological functions including signal transduction, cell differentiation and tumor cell growth.
Complete Report Available at www.themarketreports.com/report/na…e-review-h2-2017
It also reviews key players involved in NADPH Oxidase 4 targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects.
Currently, The molecules developed by companies in Phase II and Preclinical stages are 1 and 6 respectively. Report covers products from therapy areas Cardiovascular, Metabolic Disorders, Genito Urinary System And Sex Hormones, Gastrointestinal, Immunology, Oncology, Respiratory and Undisclosed which include indications Diabetic Complications, Diabetic Nephropathy, Acute Ischemic Stroke, Atherosclerosis, Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis, Ischemia Reperfusion Injury, Ischemic Stroke, Kidney Disease, Kidney Fibrosis, Liver Fibrosis, Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH), Primary Biliary Cirrhosis, Systemic Sclerosis (Scleroderma), Type 1 Diabetes (Juvenile Diabetes), Type 2 Diabetes and Unspecified.
Access this Report at www.themarketreports.com/report/935629
Reasons To Access
- Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for NADPH Oxidase 4
- Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding NADPH Oxidase 4 development landscape
Inquire About this Report at www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/935629
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: The Market Reports aims to provide the best industry and market reports to a seeker. We are looking forward to a place where we are the one stop destination for all the report seekers irrespective of any country, category, domain, etc. We are always open on call and email (24*7) to your queries and very clean with the business methodology. Since we are dealing with so many Publishers, we can actually give you what suits best in accordance to your requirements.
For more information: