Nicotinamide Phosphoribosyltransferase Pipeline Review, H2 2017' outlays comprehensive information on the Nicotinamide Phosphoribosyltransferase targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type; that are being developed by Companies / Universities.
Nicotinamide Phosphoribosyltransferase (Visfatin or Pre B Cell Colony Enhancing Factor 1 or NAMPT or EC 220.127.116.11) Nicotinamide phosphoribosyltransferase (NAmPRTase) is an enzyme encoded by the PBEF1 gene. This protein has also been reported to be a cytokine (PBEF) that promotes B cell maturation and inhibits neutrophil apoptosis.
NAmPRTase catalyzes the condensation of nicotinamide with 5-phosphoribosyl-1-pyrophosphate to yield nicotinamide mononucleotide, one step in the biosynthesis of nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide.
Complete Report Available at www.themarketreports.com/report/ni…e-review-h2-2017
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Nicotinamide Phosphoribosyltransferase
- The report reviews Nicotinamide Phosphoribosyltransferase targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in Nicotinamide Phosphoribosyltransferase targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report assesses Nicotinamide Phosphoribosyltransferase targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- The report reviews latest news and deals related to Nicotinamide Phosphoribosyltransferase targeted therapeutics
Access this Report at www.themarketreports.com/report/935632
Reasons To Access
- Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Nicotinamide Phosphoribosyltransferase
- Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
Inquire About this Report at www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/935632
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: The Market Reports aims to provide the best industry and market reports to a seeker. We are looking forward to a place where we are the one stop destination for all the report seekers irrespective of any country, category, domain, etc. We are always open on call and email (24*7) to your queries and very clean with the business methodology. Since we are dealing with so many Publishers, we can actually give you what suits best in accordance to your requirements.
For more information: