Plasminogen Activator Inhibitor 1 - Pipeline Review, H2 2017, outlays comprehensive information on the Plasminogen Activator Inhibitor 1 targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
Plasminogen Activator Inhibitor 1 (Endothelial Plasminogen Activator Inhibitor or PAI1 or SERPINE1) - Plasminogen activator inhibitor-1 (PAI-1) also known as endothelial plasminogen activator inhibitor or is a protein that encodes by the SERPINE1 gene. Elevated PAI-1 is a risk factor for thrombosis and atherosclerosis.
PAI-1 is mainly produced by the endothelium and also by other tissue types, such as adipose tissue. PAI-1 inhibits the serine proteases tPA and urokinase and hence inhibit the physiological process that degrades blood clots.
PAI-1 inhibits the activity of matrix metalloproteinases (important role in invasion of malignant cells across the basal lamina).
Complete Report Available at www.themarketreports.com/report/pl…e-review-h2-2017
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Plasminogen Activator Inhibitor 1 (Endothelial Plasminogen Activator Inhibitor or PAI1 or SERPINE1)
- The report reviews Plasminogen Activator Inhibitor 1 (Endothelial Plasminogen Activator Inhibitor or PAI1 or SERPINE1) targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in Plasminogen Activator Inhibitor 1 (Endothelial Plasminogen Activator Inhibitor or PAI1 or SERPINE1) targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
Access this Report at www.themarketreports.com/report/941405
Reasons To Access
- Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Plasminogen Activator Inhibitor 1 (Endothelial Plasminogen Activator Inhibitor or PAI1 or SERPINE1)
- Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
Inquire About this Report at www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/941405
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: The Market Reports aims to provide the best industry and market reports to a seeker. We are looking forward to a place where we are the one stop destination for all the report seekers irrespective of any country, category, domain, etc. We are always open on call and email (24*7) to your queries and very clean with the business methodology. Since we are dealing with so many Publishers, we can actually give you what suits best in accordance to your requirements.
For more information: