'RAC Alpha SerineThreonine Protein Kinase - Pipeline Review, H2 2017' outlays comprehensive information on the RAC Alpha Serine/Threonine Protein Kinase targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type; that are being developed by Companies / Universities.
RAC Alpha Serine/Threonine Protein Kinase (Protein kinase B or Protein kinase B Alpha or Proto Oncogene c Akt or RAC PK Alpha or AKT1 or EC 18.104.22.168) - RAC-alpha serine/threonine-protein kinase is an enzyme encoded by the AKT1 gene. It regulates many processes including metabolism, proliferation, cell survival, growth and angiogenesis.
This is mediated through serine or threonine phosphorylation of a range of downstream substrates. It regulates the storage of glucose in the form of glycogen by phosphorylating GSK3A and GSK3B resulting in inhibition of its kinase activity.
Complete Report Available at www.themarketreports.com/report/ra…e-review-h2-2017
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for RAC Alpha Serine/Threonine Protein Kinase
- The report reviews RAC Alpha Serine/Threonine Protein Kinase targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
Access this Report at www.themarketreports.com/report/941457
Reasons To Access
- Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for RAC Alpha Serine/Threonine Protein Kinase
- Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
Inquire About this Report at www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/941457
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: The Market Reports aims to provide the best industry and market reports to a seeker. We are looking forward to a place where we are the one stop destination for all the report seekers irrespective of any country, category, domain, etc. We are always open on call and email (24*7) to your queries and very clean with the business methodology. Since we are dealing with so many Publishers, we can actually give you what suits best in accordance to your requirements.
For more information: