SerineThreonine Protein Kinase Pim 2 - Pipeline Review, H2 2017, outlays comprehensive information on the Serine/Threonine Protein Kinase Pim 2 targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
Serine/Threonine Protein Kinase Pim 2 (Pim 2h or Proto Oncogene Pim 2 or PIM2 or EC 220.127.116.11) - Serine/threonine-protein kinase Pim-2 is an enzyme encoded by the PIM2. It is involved in cell survival and cell proliferation.
It regulates cap-dependent protein translation in a mammalian target of rapamycin complex 1 (mTORC1)-independent manner and in parallel to the PI3K-Akt pathway. It mediates survival signaling through phosphorylation of BAD, which induces release of the anti-apoptotic protein Bcl-X (L)/BCL2L1.
It promotes cell survival in response to a variety of proliferative signals via positive regulation of the I-kappa-B kinase/NF-kappa-B cascade.
Complete Report Available at www.themarketreports.com/report/se…e-review-h2-2017
Reasons To Access
- Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Serine/Threonine Protein Kinase Pim 2
- Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
Inquire About this Report at www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/941495
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Serine/Threonine Protein Kinase Pim 2
- The report reviews Serine/Threonine Protein Kinase Pim 2 targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in Serine/Threonine Protein Kinase Pim 2 targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
Access this Report at www.themarketreports.com/report/941495
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: The Market Reports aims to provide the best industry and market reports to a seeker. We are looking forward to a place where we are the one stop destination for all the report seekers irrespective of any country, category, domain, etc. We are always open on call and email (24*7) to your queries and very clean with the business methodology. Since we are dealing with so many Publishers, we can actually give you what suits best in accordance to your requirements.
For more information: