The research report identifies and prioritizes opportunities in the global gelcoat market by end use industry, resin chemistry, and region. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.4% from 2017 to 2022
According to a new market report published by Lucintel, the future of the gelcoat market looks attractive with opportunities in the wind energy, marine, construction, tanks, and transportation industries. The global gelcoat market is expected to reach an estimated $1.04 billion by 2022 and is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 4.4% from 2017 to 2022.
Growth in marine, wind and construction industries is driving gelcoat consumption.
This report has 85 figures/charts and 58 tables spread through 139 pages.
Access report www.lucintel.com/global-gelcoat-market-2017-2022.aspx
Polyester, vinyl ester, and epoxy gelcoats are mainly used in this market. Lucintel forecasts that the polyester gelcoat is expected to remain the largest segment due to low cost and wide application area.
Epoxy gelcoat is expected to witness the highest growth in the forecast period supported by the growth of wind energy industry.
Within the gelcoat market, marine is expected to remain the largest end use industry. The wind energy industry is expected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period, supported by the increasing installation of wind turbines.
North America is expected to remain the largest market by value and volume and is also expected to witness the highest growth over the forecast period because of growth in the end use industries industry.
Emerging trends, which have a direct impact on the dynamics of the industry, include a shift towards low styrene emission gelcoat and the development of gelcoat having compatibility with different resin system. Ashland Inc., Scott Bader, Allnex, Bufa Composite Systems GmbH & Co.
KG, Polynt-Reichhold Group, and HK Research Corporation are among the major suppliers of gelcoat.
Access report @ www.lucintel.com/rb/global-gelcoat…t-2017-2022.aspx
The study includes a forecast for the global gelcoat market by end use industry, resin chemistry, and region as follows:
By End Use Industry [Volume (Million Pounds) and $M shipment analysis for 2011 – 2022]:
By Resin Chemistry [Volume (Million Pounds) and $M shipment analysis for 2011 – 2022]:
By Region [Volume (Million Pounds) and $M shipment analysis for 2011 – 2022]:
- North America
- − US
- − Russia
- − France
- − Germany
- − Italy
- Asia Pacific
- − China
- − India
- − Japan
- The Rest of the World
- − Brazil
Access report @ www.lucintel.com/ds/global-gelcoat…et-2017-2022.aspx
This report answers following 11 key questions:
- What are some of the most promising potential, high-growth opportunities for the global gelcoat market by end use industry (wind, marine, construction, transportation, tank, and others), resin chemistry (polyester, Vinylester, epoxy and others), and region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World)?
- Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
- Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
- What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the market?
- What are the business risks and threats to the market?
- What are emerging trends in this market and the reasons behind them?
- What are some changing demands of customers in the market?
- What are the new developments in the market? Which companies are leading these developments?
- Who are the major players in this market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
- What are some of the competitive products and processes in this area and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
- What M & A activities have taken place in the last 5 years in this market?
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Lucintel, the premier global market research and management consulting firm creates your equation for growth - whether you need to understand market dynamics, identify new opportunities or increase your profitability. Lucintel team of trusted industry experts for materials and manufacturing industries have executed over hundreds of consulting projects for clients, ranging from small, emerging organizations up to multinational companies such as 3M, Audi, BASF, Cytec, DSM, Eastman, GE, H ...