Summary Biotechnology in Brazil industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Brazil biotechnology market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The biotechnology industry consists of the development, manufacturing, and industrying of products based on advanced biotechnology research.
- The Brazilian biotechnology industry had total revenues of $11.4bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.6% between 2012 and 2016.
- The medical/healthcare segment was the industry's most lucrative in 2016, with total revenues of $3.8bn, equivalent to 33% of the industry's overall value.
- Brazil is the second largest producer of GMO crops in the world, which has boosted the food and agriculture segment.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the biotechnology market in Brazil
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the biotechnology market in Brazil
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key biotechnology market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Brazil biotechnology market with five year forecasts
Reasons to access
- What was the size of the Brazil biotechnology market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Brazil biotechnology market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Brazil biotechnology market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Brazil's biotechnology market?
Table of Contents
Market value forecast
Market value forecast
Five Forces Analysis
Threat of substitutes
Degree of rivalry
Related MarketLine research
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. In order to survive the fierce competition and locate different avenues, one must be privy to high end and quality market information. So, we try and provide you with latest market information by getting high market research reports fro ...