The Global Street and Roadway Lighting Market accounted for USD 7.71 billion in 2016 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024.
According to a new report published by Data Bridge Market Research,
The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2014, 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Access Free Sample Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/reque…utm_source=Nikhil
Key Points Discussed In Research
- Global Street and Roadway Lighting Market
- Light Source (LEDs, HID Lamps, Fluorescent Lights),
- Wattage Type (Less Than 50W, Between 50W and 150W, More Than 150W),
- Offering (Hardware, Software, Services),
- End User (Highways, Street & Roadways, Bridges & Tunnels),
- Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa)
- Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Street and roadway lightings are widely used in the urban areas, acts as a source of light on the road. Now a day, these are switching to the LED due to which it results in less cost, low maintenance, less pollution and many more.
These are mainly used at highways, street and roadways, bridges and tunnels.
Access report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/speak…utm_source=Nikhil
- On The Basis Of Light Source: - light emitting diodes (LEDs), high intensity discharge (HID) Lamps and fluorescent lights. High intensity discharge (HID) Lamps are sub segmented into high pressure sodium (HPS) lamps, metal halides and induction lamps and mercury vapor lamps (MVL).
- On The Basis Of Wattage Type: - less than 50W, between 50W and 150W, more than 150W.
- On The Basis Of Offering: - hardware, software and services. Services are sub segmented into pre installation and post installation. Pre installation is further sub segmented into design and installation whereas, post installation is further sub segmented into maintenance and support.
- On The Basis Of Geography, the global street and roadway lighting market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East and Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K….
Access report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/inqui…utm_source=Nikhil
Major Market Drivers and Restraint:
- Growing development and modernization of infrastructure
- Increasing insights more about usage of LED lights and need of energy efficiency
- Safety concerns for drivers and riders
The global street and roadway lighting market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market.
Top Key Players:
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.,
- GENERAL ELECTRIC,
- Hubbell Incorporated,
- Cree, Inc.,
- SYSKA LED,
- Acuity Brands Lighting, Inc.,
- Dongguan Kingsun Optoelectronic Co., Ltd.,
- WS Atkins plc,
Access report with TOC @ databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?…utm_source=Nikhil
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wi ...
For more information: