Tyrosine Protein Kinase ITKTSK - Pipeline Review, H2 2017, outlays comprehensive information on the Tyrosine Protein Kinase ITK/TSK Tyrosine Protein Kinase ITK/TSK targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
Tyrosine Protein Kinase ITK/TSK (Interleukin 2 Inducible T Cell Kinase or T Cell Specific Kinase or Kinase EMT or Tyrosine Protein Kinase Lyk or ITK or EC 126.96.36.199) - Tyrosine-protein kinase ITK/TSK or interleukin-2-inducible T-cell kinase or simply ITK is a protein encoded by the ITK gene. It plays an essential role in regulation of the adaptive immune response.
When antigen presenting cells (APC) activate T-cell receptor (TCR) a series of phosphorylation lead to the recruitment of ITK to the cell membrane, stimulate TCR receptor, where it is phosphorylated by LCK. Phosphorylation leads to ITK autophosphorylation and full activation.
It regulates the development, function and differentiation of conventional T-cells and nonconventional NKT-cells.
Complete Report Available at www.themarketreports.com/report/ty…ne-review-h2-2017
Reasons to access
- Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Tyrosine Protein Kinase ITK/TSK Tyrosine Protein Kinase ITK/TSK
- Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Tyrosine Protein Kinase ITK/TSK Tyrosine Protein Kinase ITK/TSK development landscape
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
Access this Report at www.themarketreports.com/report/941678
- Aclaris Therapeutics Inc
- Arrien Pharmaceuticals LLC
- Corvus Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Genentech Inc
- Japan Tobacco Inc
- Novartis AG
- Principia Biopharma Inc
Inquire About this Report at www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/941678
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: The Market Reports aims to provide the best industry and market reports to a seeker. We are looking forward to a place where we are the one stop destination for all the report seekers irrespective of any country, category, domain, etc. We are always open on call and email (24*7) to your queries and very clean with the business methodology. Since we are dealing with so many Publishers, we can actually give you what suits best in accordance to your requirements.
For more information: