Prostate Specific Antigen - Pipeline Review, H2 2017, outlays comprehensive information on the Prostate Specific Antigen targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
Prostate Specific Antigen (Gamma Seminoprotein or Kallikrein 3 or P 30 Antigen or Semenogelase or KLK3 or EC 220.127.116.11) - Prostate-specific antigen (PSA) is a glycoprotein enzyme encoded by the KLK3 gene. PSA is secreted by the epithelial cells of the prostate gland.
It is hydrolyzes semenogelin-1 this leads to the liquefaction of the seminal coagulum. The molecules developed by companies in Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed and Preclinical stages are 2, 2, 1 and 4 respectively.
Similarly, the universities portfolio in Phase II stages comprises 3 molecules, respectively. Report covers products from therapy areas Oncology which include indications Prostate Cancer, Metastatic Hormone Refractory (Castration Resistant and Androgen-Independent) Prostate Cancer.
Complete Report Available at www.themarketreports.com/report/pr…ne-review-h2-2017
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in Prostate Specific Antigen targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report assesses Prostate Specific Antigen targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- The report reviews latest news and deals related to Prostate Specific Antigen targeted therapeutics
Access this Report at www.themarketreports.com/report/941668
Reasons To Access
- Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Prostate Specific Antigen development landscape
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
Inquire About this Report at www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/941668
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: The Market Reports aims to provide the best industry and market reports to a seeker. We are looking forward to a place where we are the one stop destination for all the report seekers irrespective of any country, category, domain, etc. We are always open on call and email (24*7) to your queries and very clean with the business methodology. Since we are dealing with so many Publishers, we can actually give you what suits best in accordance to your requirements.
For more information: