Report profiles top players in interactive white board market, along with providing their respective market ranking. Prominent players in the market include Foxconn (Taiwan), Hitachi (Japan), Samsung Display (South Korea), LG Display (South Korea), Panasonic (Japan), NEC (Japan), Ricoh (Japan), Google (US), Cisco (US), and Microsoft (US).
- Advertising -
Download Brochure of Interactive Whiteboard Market spread across 141 Pages, Profiling 15 Companies and Supported with 69 Tables and 53 Figures is now available at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ple?rname=1385362 .
Overall interactive whiteboard market is estimated to grow from USD 4.12 Billion in 2017 to USD 5.16 Billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 3.69% between 2018 and 2023. The major factors driving the growth of the interactive whiteboard market includes the trend of gamification in education and corporate sectors, adoption of e-learning and digital classroom solutions, and increased funding from different governments to incorporate IWBs for various end users.
The intended audience for this report includes:
- Semiconductor and electronic component manufacturers and distributors
- Raw material and manufacturing equipment suppliers
- Original equipment manufacturers (OEMs)
- ODM and OEM technology solution providers
- Technology standards organizations, forums, alliances, and associations
- Government bodies, venture capitalists, and private equity firms
- System integrators
- Technology investors
- Value-added resellers
- Research organizations
Report aims at estimating size and growth potential of interactive whiteboard market based on screen size, technology, end user, and geographic region.
- Advertising -
Report analyzes structure of market by identifying various segments of interactive whiteboard market. It aims at identifying major trends and factors driving or restraining growth of interactive whiteboard market and its various submarkets.
Moreover, this report analyzes the value chain of the interactive whiteboard ecosystem.
More Information on Interactive Whiteboard Market with Top Trends and Company Profile at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/1385362 .
“Interactive whiteboard market in APAC is expected to grow at the highest rate between 2018 and 2023”. The high growth can be due to the increased investments by the government in the education sector and the presence of some key manufacturers such as Samsung, LG Display, Sharp Corporation, and Panasonic in the APAC region.
The breakup of the profile of primary participants has been given below:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 = 20%, Tier 2 = 45%, and Tier 3 = 35%
- By Designation: C-Level Executives = 35%, Directors= 25%, and Others=40%
- By Region: North America = 45%, Europe = 25%, APAC = 20%, and RoW = 10%
The infrared technology is expected to hold the largest market share by 2023 owing to the fact that IWBs based on this technology are easier to operate than that on other technologies. Another major driver for the infrared technology segment is the widespread use of Digital Vision Touch (DViT) technology.
DViT technology uses infrared technology as a base and adds multitouch features to IWBs.
“Interactive Whiteboard Market by Screen Size (Up to 69”, 70”–90”, Above 90”), Technology (Infrared, Resistive, Capacitive, Electromagnetic), End User (Education, Corporate, and Government), and Geography - Global Forecast to 2023” report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/?rname=1385362 .
- The interactive whiteboard market, based onscreen size, has been segmented into up to 69”, between 70”and 90”, and above 90”.
- The interactive whiteboard market, based on technology, has been segmented into infrared, resistive, capacitive, electromagnetic, and others (laser and ultrasonic).
- The interactive whiteboard market, based on end users, comprises education, corporate, and government.
- The geographic analysis has been done with regard to North America, Europe, APAC, and RoW.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.