Some of major companies involved in ethylene carbonate market are Oriental Union Chemical Corporation (Taiwan), BASF (Germany), Mitsubishi Chemical (Japan), Huntsman Corporation (US), and Toagosei (Japan). The market ecosystem for ethylene carbonate starts with raw material manufacturers and suppliers. Ethylene carbonate is mainly used as a polar solvent to produce dimethyl carbonate through transesterification with methanol.
- Advertising -
Download Brochure of Ethylene Carbonate Market spread across 122 Pages, Profiling 13 Companies and Supported with 104 Tables and 33 Figures is now available at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ple?rname=1385364 .
The global ethylene carbonate market is projected to grow from USD 250.5 Million in 2016 to USD 355.1 Million by 2022, at a CAGR of 6.0% in terms of value from 2017 to 2022. In this study, 2016 has been considered as the base year, and 2017 to 2022 as the forecast period to estimate the size of the ethylene carbonate market.
The breakdown of primaries is provided as follows:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 - 72%, Tier 2 - 25%, and Tier 3 - 3%
- By Designation: C level- 24% and Manager Level - 76%
- By Region: North America - 20%, Europe - 50%, Asia Pacific - 25%,and Rest of the World - 5%
In terms of volume, the ethylene carbonate market in Asia Pacific is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
- Advertising -
Asia Pacific is the largest market for ethylene carbonate, globally. Countries such as China, Japan, South Korea, and Taiwan in Asia Pacific, are global hubs for automobile manufacturing, which use ethylene carbonate in various applications such as surface coatings and lithium-ion batteries.
More Information on Ethylene Carbonate Market with Top Trends and Company Profile at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/1385364 .
In terms of volume, ethylene carbonate market in Asia Pacific is projected to grow at highest CAGR during forecast period. Asia Pacific is largest market for ethylene carbonate, globally.
Countries such as China, Japan, South Korea, and Taiwan in Asia Pacific, are global hubs for automobile manufacturing, which use ethylene carbonate in various applications such as surface coatings and lithium-ion batteries.
Company Profiles (Overview, Financial, Products & Services, Strategy, and Developments)
1 Oriental Union Chemical Corporation (OUCC)
3 Mitsubishi Chemical
6 Asahi Kasei
7 New Japan Chemical
8 Zibo Donghai Industries
9 Shandong Shida Shenghua Chemical Group
10 Shandong Senjie Chemical
11 Alchem Chemical Company
12 Panax Etec
13 Alfa Aesar
Report covers ethylene carbonate market, both in terms of value and volume and forecasts the market size till 2022. The report includes the market segmentation on the basis of application, end-use industry, and region.
It also provides detailed information about the key market players and competitive strategies adopted by them to strengthen their position in the ethylene carbonate market.
“Ethylene Carbonate Market by Application (Lithium Battery Electrolytes, Lubricants, Plasticizers, Surface Coatings), End-use Industry (Automotive, Oil & Gas, Industrial, Medical, Personal Care & Hygiene), and Region - Global Forecast to 2022” report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/?rname=1385364 .
Key Benefits of Downloading this Report:
- This research report is focused on various levels of analysis-industry trends, market share analysis of key players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles.
- These insights together comprise and discuss the overall view on the competitive landscape, emerging and high-growth segments of the ethylene carbonate market, high-growth regions, and drivers, restraints, and opportunities influencing the growth of the ethylene carbonate market.
Objectives of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast the ethylene carbonate market both in terms of volume and value
- To define, describe, and segment the ethylene carbonate market on the basis application and end-use industry
- To forecast the size of market in 5 major regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- To provide detailed information regarding the key factors, such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities influencing the growth of the ethylene carbonate market
- To strategically analyze the segmented markets with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contribution to the overall ethylene carbonate market
- To identify and analyze opportunities for stakeholders in the ethylene carbonate market
- To profile key players operating in the ethylene carbonate market and comprehensively analyze their core competencies
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.