The global blister packaging market was valued at USD 17.49 Billion in 2015, and is projected to reach USD 28.38 Billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 7.2%. Base year considered for the study is 2015 with the market size projected from 2016 to 2022.
- Advertising -
Access report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…mple?rname=468011 .
Primary objective of the study is to define, segment, and project blister packaging market size on basis of type, technology, material, end-use sector, and region.
- Advertising -
Blister Packaging Market, By Technology
3 Cold Forming
Blister Packaging Market, By Type
Blister Packaging Market, By Material
2 Plastics Films
4 Rigid PVC
5 Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
7 Paper & Paperboard
In this report blister packaging market has been segmented broadly on basis of material; technology; heat seal coating; application; and region. The market drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges, and product price trends have been discussed in detail.
This report estimates the size of the blister packaging market in terms of volume (kilo tons) and value (USD million).
Access report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ount?rname=468011 .
Primary research involved in this report includes extensive interviews with key people such as CEOs, VPs, directors, & executives. After arriving at blister packaging market size, total market was split into several segments & subsegments.
Data triangulation & market breakdown procedures were employed to complete overall market engineering process & arrive at exact statistics for all segments & subsegments.
The various suppliers of blister packaging market profiled in the report are:
- Amcor Limited (Australia)
- The Dow Chemical Company (U.S.)
- West Rock Company (U.S.)
- Bemis Company, Inc. (U.S.)
- Sonoco Products Company (U.S.)
- Constantia Flexibles (Austria)
- Klockner Pentaplast Group (Germany)
- Display Pack, Inc. (U.S.)
- Tekni-Plex, Inc. (U.S.)
- Pharma Packaging Solutions (U.S.)
On basis of key regions, blister packaging market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). European region held largest share among all regions in 2014, and Asia-Pacific is projected to be fastest growing region by 2022.
This is mainly due to emerging economies in China and India, coupled with rising consumer spending power & growing middle-class population.
Access report @ www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ying?rname=468011 .
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
- This report segments blister packaging market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of revenue numbers for the overall market and the sub-segments across the different verticals and regions.
- This report helps stakeholders to understand the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
- This report will help stakeholders to better understand their competitors and gain more insights into their position in the business.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.
For more information: