The market research report identifies and prioritizes opportunities in the epoxy resin in the global composites industry by end use industry, region and by country. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.5% from 2017 to 2022.
According to a new market report published by Lucintel, the future of epoxy resin in the global composites industry looks good with opportunities in the transportation, marine, wind energy, aerospace, pipe & tank, construction, electrical and electronics, and consumer goods. Epoxy resin in the global composites industry is expected to reach an estimated $5.3 billion by 2022 and it is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 4.5% from 2017 to 2022.
The major drivers of growth for this market are increasing use of epoxy resin in aerospace, electrical and electronic, wind energy, and pipe & tank. Epoxy provides superior properties over other thermoset such as polyester, vinyl ester, etc.
in the areas of improved adhesion, chemical and heat resistance along with enhanced mechanical performance.
77 Market Data Tables
Access report at www.lucintel.com/epoxy-resin-in-co…tes-industry.aspx
In this market, wind energy, pipe and tank, and electrical and electronics are the major end industries. On the basis of its comprehensive research, Lucintel forecasts that the electrical and electronics segment is expected to remain the largest segment by value and volume and aerospace will experience the highest growth over the forecast period supported by introduction of new aircraft programs and increasing penetration of composites in commercial aircraft such as Boeing 787 and Airbus 350.
Asia Pacific (APAC) is expected to remain the largest region by value and volume. North America is expected to experience the highest growth over the forecast period due to growth in end use industries.
Emerging trends, which have a direct impact on the dynamics of the industry, include the development of new generation epoxy resin systems that include faster cure cycles, easier demolding, and more process versatility and the use of hybrid epoxy in electrical and electronics applications. Hexion, Huntsman Corporations, Olin Corporation, and Nan Ya Plastics Corporation are among the major suppliers of epoxy resin for the global composites industry.
Access report @ www.lucintel.com/rb/epoxy-resin-in…tes-industry.aspx
The study includes a forecast for epoxy resin in the global composites industry by end use industry, region and by country as follows:
By end use industry (Value ($M) and Volume (M lbs) shipment analysis for 2011 – 2022):
- Wind Energy
- Pipe and Tank
- Electrical and Electronics
- Consumer Goods
By region (Value ($M) and Volume (M lbs) shipment analysis for 2011 – 2022):
- North America
By country (Value ($M) and Volume (M lbs) shipment analysis for 2011 – 2022):
- Middle East
Access report @ www.lucintel.com/ds/epoxy-resin-in…tes-industry.aspx
This report answers the following 11 key questions:
- What are some of the most promising, high-growth in epoxy resin in the global composites industry by end use industry (transportation, marine, wind energy, aerospace, pipe and tank, construction, electrical and electronics, consumer goods, and others), region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and ROW), and by country (US, Canada, Germany ,UK, France, China, India, Japan, Taiwan, Middle East, and others)?
- Which product segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
- Which region will grow at a faster pace and why?
- What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges in the market?
- What are the business risks and competitive threats in this market?
- What are emerging trends in this market and reasons behind them?
- What are some changing demands of customers in the market?
- What are the new developments in the market and which companies are leading these developments?
- Who are the major players in this market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
- What are some of the competitive products in this area and how great a threat do they pose for loss of market share through product substitution?
- What M&A activities have transpired in the last 5 years in this market and what impact have these had on the industry?
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Lucintel, the premier global market research and management consulting firm creates your equation for growth - whether you need to understand market dynamics, identify new opportunities or increase your profitability. Lucintel team of trusted industry experts for materials and manufacturing industries have executed over hundreds of consulting projects for clients, ranging from small, emerging organizations up to multinational companies such as 3M, Audi, BASF, Cytec, DSM, Eastman, GE, H ...
For more information: