The digital forensics market size is expected to grow from USD 4.62 billion in 2017 to USD 9.68 billion by 2022, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 15.9% during the forecast period.
- Advertising -
The market is expected to be driven by factors, such as the increasing instances of cyber-attacks on enterprise devices, massive use of Internet of Things (IoT) devices, and stringent regulations.
However, encryption is expected to be a major hindrance for enterprises to adopt the digital forensic components.
Access Full Report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ple?rname=396935
Objectives of the Study
- To define, describe, and forecast the digital forensics market on the basis of components (hardware, software, and services), types, tools, verticals, and regions
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges)
- To analyze the micro markets with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the total market
- To analyze opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high-growth segments of the market
- To forecast the market size of the market segments with respect to the 5 major regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA), and Latin America
- To profile the key players in the market and comprehensively analyze their market size and core competencies in the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments, such as new product launches, mergers and acquisitions; andpartnerships, agreements, and collaborations in the global market
The research methodology used to estimate and forecast the digital forensics market began with capturing the data of the revenues of the key vendors through secondary sources, such as annual reports, press releases, and associations and consortiums; such as RSA Security, the SANS Institute, SC Magazine, and databases, such as Factiva, BusinessWeek, company websites, and news articles.
- Advertising -
Vendor offerings were also taken into consideration to determine the market segmentation. The bottom-up procedure was employed to arrive at the overall market size of the global market from the revenues of the key players in the market.
After arriving at the overall market size, the total market was split into several segments and subsegments, which were then verified through primary research by conducting extensive interviews with key people, such as Chief Executive Officers (CEOs), Vice Presidents (VPs), directors, and executives.
Inquire about report @ www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ing?rname=396935
The data triangulation and market breakdown procedures were employed to complete the overall market engineering process and arrive at the exact statistics for all segments. The breakdown of primary participants is depicted in the figure below:
The digital forensics ecosystem comprises digital forensics component providers, such as AccessData (, US), OpenText (Canada), MSAB (Sweden), Oxygen Forensics (US), Cellebrite (Israel), Paraben (US),Coalfire (US), ADF Solutions (US), Digital Detective (US), Magnet Forensics (Canada), and LogRhythm (US). The other stakeholders of the digital forensics market include, cybesecurity vendors, managed security service providers, and system integrators.
Key Target Audience
- Digital forensics hardware vendors
- Digital forensics software vendors
- Digital forensics service providers
- Defense organizations
- Government agencies
- Independent software vendors
- Consulting firms
- System integrators
- Value-added Resellers (VARs)
- Information Technology (IT) security agencies
- Managed Security Service Providers (MSSPs)
Access report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…unt?rname=396935
Scope of the Report
The research report categorizes the digital forensics market to forecast the revenues and analyzes the trends in each of the following submarkets:
- Professional services
- Digital investigation and consulting
- Incident response
- System integration
- Training and education
- Support and maintenance
- Managed services
- Computer forensics
- Network forensics
- Mobile device forensics
- Cloud forensics
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.