The irrigation controllers market is projected to reach USD 1,186.6 million by 2022, from USD 529.2 million in 2017, at a CAGR of 17.53% from 2017 to 2022.
- Advertising -
The market is driven by the increasing need for water conservation, adoption of modern farming practices, and increased demand for lawn and garden equipment.
The high investment costs and low farm incomes are expected to restrict the market growth.
The weather-based segment accounted for a major share in the irrigation controllers market.
- Advertising -
The demand for weather-based irrigation controllers is witnessing a rise in developed regions such as North America and Europe. These controllers obtain inputs from satellite weather stations or local weather servers and update the amount of irrigation required.
Access Full Report : www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…le?rname=1295271
The years considered for the study are as follows:
- Base year – 2016
- Estimated year – 2017
- Projected year – 2022
- Forecast period – 2017 to 2022
The objectives of the report
- Determining and projecting the size of irrigation controllers market with respect to the type, product, application, irrigation type, and regional markets, over the period ranging from 2017 to 2022.
- Identifying attractive opportunities in the market by determining the largest and fastest-growing segments across regions.
- Analyzing the demand-side factors on the basis of the following:
- Impact of macroeconomic and microeconomic factors on the market
- Shifts in demand patterns across different subsegments and regions
Inquire about report @ www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ng?rname=1295271
- Major regions were identified, along with countries contributing the maximum share
- Secondary research was conducted to find the value of irrigation controllers market for regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and RoW
- The key players have been identified through secondary sources such as the US Department of Agriculture (USDA), the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO), International Commission on Irrigation and Drainage (ICID), the World Bank, and the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), while their market share in respective regions was determined through both, primary and secondary research. The research methodology includes the study of annual and financial reports of top market players, as well as interviews with industry experts (such as CEOs, VPs, directors, and marketing executives) for key insights (both quantitative and qualitative) for the irrigation controllers market.
Access report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…nt?rname=1295271
The stakeholders for the report are as follows:
- Supply side: Irrigation controller producers, suppliers, distributors, importers, and exporters
- Demand-side: Landscape maintenance personnel, OEMs, turnkey contractors, irrigation designers, farmers, farmer’s organizations, and component suppliers
- Regulatory side: Concerned government authorities, commercial research & development (R&D) institutions, and other regulatory bodies
- Other related associations, research organizations, and industry bodies: The Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) and the US Food & Drug Administration (FDA)
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.
For more information: