Key players operating in blow molding resins market. Exxon Mobil (US), LyondellBasell (Netherlands), DowDuPont (US), SABIC (Saudi Arabia), INEOS (Switzerland), Solvay (Belgium), Formosa Plastics (Taiwan), Chevron (US), Eastman (US), China Petroleum (China), and Reliance Industries (India).
- Advertising -
Download Brochure of Blow Molding Resins Market spread across 164 Pages, Profiling 14 Companies and Supported with 156 Tables and 43 Figures is now available at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ple?rname=1393963 .
The blow molding resins market is estimated at USD 36.67 billion in 2017 projected to reach USD 51.95 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 7.2% from 2017 to 2022. The high demand for blow molded products in various applications, such as pharmaceutical, food & beverages, chemical, and personal care is expected drive demand for blow molding resins.
1 Attractive Opportunities in Blow Molding Resins Market
2 Blow Molding Resins Market, By Type
3 Blow Molding Resins Market, By Application & By Region
4 Blow Molding Resins Market Attractiveness
2 Market Ranking Analysis
3 Competitive Scenario
6 New Product Developments
7 Joint Ventures
Asia Pacific blow molding resins market is projected to grow at the highest CAGR from 2017 to 2022.
- Advertising -
This high growth of the Asia Pacific blow molding resins market can be primarily attributed to the increased use of blow molding resins in the packaging, automotive & construction, and construction & infrastructure applications.
Click Here for More Information on Blow Molding Resins Market with Top Trends and Company Profile at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ing?rname=1393963 .
Report covers blow molding resins market across different types of blow molding resins, applications, and regions. It aims at estimating the market size and future growth potential of the blow molding resins market across the types of blow molding resins.
The report also includes an in-depth competitive analysis of the key market players along with their profiles, and key growth strategies.
Blow Molding Resins Market, by Type:
- Polyvinyl Chloride
- Polyethylene Terephthalate
Blow Molding Resins Market, by Application:
- Automotive & Transportation
- Construction & Infrastructure
Blow molding resins market has been classified into packaging, automotive & transportation, construction & infrastructure, and others. Among applications, packaging segment of blow molding resins market is projected to grow at highest CAGR during forecast period.
Food & beverages, pharmaceutical, chemical, and personal care industries are major consumers of blow molded products in packaging applications, which are used to produce bottles, cans, and containers.
Click Now for Copy of this Study “Blow Molding Resins Market by Type (Polyethylene, Polypropylene, Polyvinyl Chloride, Polyvinyl Terephthalate), Application (Packaging, Automotive & Transportation, Construction & Infrastructure), and Region - Global Forecast to 2022” report @ www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…unt?rname=1393963 .
The objectives of this study are:
- To define, describe, and analyze the blow molding resins market on the basis of type, application, and region
- To forecast and analyze the size of the blow molding resins market (in terms of volume and value) in five key regions, namely, Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- To forecast and analyze the blow molding resins market (in terms of volume and value) at the country level in each region
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trends and its contribution to the blow molding resins market
- To analyze opportunities in the blow molding resins market for stakeholders by identifying high-growth segments
- To identify the significant market trends and factors driving or inhibiting the growth of the blow molding resins market and its submarkets
- To analyze competitive developments, such as expansions, joint ventures, new products launches, and acquisitions in the blow molding resins market
- To strategically profile the key players of the blow molding resins market and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.