Major players in digital inspection market include General Electric (US), MISTRAS Group (US), Olympus (Japan), Hexagon (Sweden), Cognex (US), Nikon (Japan), Zetec (US), FARO Technologies (US), Basler (Germany), OMRON (Japan), Carl Zeiss (Germany), Mitutoyo (Japan), GOM (Germany), National Instruments (US), and Keyence (Japan). Key innovators in the market are iPromar (Singapore), FPrimeC Solutions (Canada), Shinning 3D Tech (China), Zebicon(Denmark), and SUALAB (South Korea).
- Advertising -
Download Study Papers of Digital Inspection Market spread across 170 Pages, Profiling 14 Companies and Supported with 72 Tables and 41 Figures is now available at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ple?rname=1412896 .
The digital inspection market is expected to grow from USD 19.66 billion in 2018 to USD 27.84 billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 7.2% between 2018 and 2023. The growth of this market is driven by the growing adoption of industrial automation, technological advantages over traditional methods, and increasing consumer awareness raising the bar of safety and quality standards.
1 Attractive Opportunities in the Digital Inspection Market
2 Digital Inspection Market, By Technology
3 Digital Inspection Market in APAC, By Vertical and Country
4 Digital Inspection Market, By Region
5 Country-Wise Analysis of the Digital Inspection Market
6 Digital Inspection Market, By Dimension
Digital inspection market for hardware is expected to lead market between 2018 and 2023.
- Advertising -
Advent of new technologies has led to development of compact and cost-effective hardware for digital inspection systems. Also, digital inspection is widely being adopted in manufacturing, electronics and semiconductor, oil & gas, energy and power sectors, among others, to maintain high-quality standards and safety at workplace.
More Information on Digital Inspection Market with Company Profiles at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/1412896 .
The digital inspection market in APAC is expected to grow at the highest CAGR between 2018 and 2023. Increasing population, accelerating economies (developed as well as developing), and government initiatives to promote industrial growth have made APAC an ideal destination for production units for various verticals, such as semiconductor, electronics, and automotive.
Key Target Audience:
- Raw material suppliers
- Component designers, manufacturers, and suppliers
- Original equipment manufacturers (OEMs)
- System integrators
- Technology, software, service, and solution providers
- Intellectual property (IP) core and licensing providers
- Suppliers and distributors
- Rental equipment providers
- Trainers and consultants
- Government bodies, such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Forums, alliances, and associations
- Technology investors
- Research institutes and organizations
- Analysts and strategic business planners
- Market research and consulting firms
Research methodology used to estimate & forecast digital inspection market begins with capturing data on key vendors through secondary sources like Semiconductor Industry Association (SIA), European Machine Vision Association, American Society for Nondestructive Testing, & North America Coordinate Metrology Association. Vendor offerings are also considered to determine market segmentation.
“Digital Inspection Market by Technology (Machine Vision, Metrology, and NDT), Offering, Dimension, Vertical (Manufacturing, Electronics, Oil & Gas, Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Power, Food & Pharmaceuticals), and Geography - Global Forecast to 2023” report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/?rname=1412896 .
The objectives of the report are as follows:
- To define, describe, segment, and forecast the global digital inspection market, in terms of value, on the basis of offering, dimension, technology, vertical, and geography
- To forecast the market size, in terms of value, for 4 main regions—the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW)
- To strategically analyze the micromarkets1 with regard to individual growth trends, prospects, and the contribution to the digital inspection market
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges) influencing the growth of the digital inspection market
- To analyze opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for leaders in the market
- To provide a detailed overview of the value chain pertaining to the digital inspection market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, contracts, collaborations, acquisitions, partnerships, and product launches, along with research and development (R&D) in the digital inspection market
- To strategically profile key players in the digital inspection market and comprehensively analyze their market ranking and core competencies
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.