Cryogenic pump is a special type of centrifugal pump used in industries to pump low-temperature liquids and coolants.
It is made up of special elastomers and is hermetically sealed to withstand low temperatures and avoid heat leakage. These pumps consist of one or more impellers and a diffuser.
Velocity inside a cryogenic pump is converted into pressure through diffusion process. The cryogenic pump designing technology has uniquely clubbed technological vacuum considerations and cryogenic aspects.
They are used for refrigeration purposes with the help of cryogenic gases such as liquid nitrogen, argon, and others. They provide have safety against power breakdown, as they do not require electric supply with liquid cryogens.
The emergence of cryogenic pumps has reduced carbon emission problems. Moreover, properties such as higher isentropic efficiency, radial force balance, minimal maintenance, reliability, no shaft seal & bearings problems, and high safety levels have made them ideal for industrial use.
Increase in demand for medical gases, renewable-based generation of electricity, and rise in investments in infrastructure are the major factors that drive the growth of the cryogenic pump market. Furthermore, rise in use of liquefied natural gases in the power generation sector is expected to boost the market growth.
In addition, increase in applications of cryogenic pumps in other sectors, such as electronics and chemicals, supplements the growth of the market. However, reduction of steel plants negatively affects the growth of this market, as cryogenic pumps are widely used in steel plants for transfer of cryogenic gases for industrial use.
The report segments the cryogenic pump market based on type, gas, end-use industry, and region. Based on type, the market is categorized into positive displacement pumps, kinetic pumps, and entrapment pumps.
Depending on cryogenic gas, it is classified into nitrogen, hydrogen, helium, argon, and others.
The end-use industry covered in the study include healthcare, power generation industry, electrical & electronics industry, metallurgy industry, and others. Based on region, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and LAMEA.
Major players operating in this market include the following:
- Sumitomo Heavy Industries Ltd.
- Flowserve Corporation
- Ebara Corporation
- Linde Group
- Nikkiso Co. Ltd.
- Brooks Automation Inc.
- PHPK Technologies Inc.
- Global Tech India Pvt. Ltd.,
- Technex Limited
- Fives S.A.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of current trends and future estimations from 2017 to 2023, which assist to identify the prevailing market opportunities to capitalize on the global cryogenic pump market.
- In-depth coverage of the market including drivers, restraints, and opportunities helps professionals to better understand the market behavior.
- Detailed study of the strategies of key leaders, partnerships, and acquisitions in the market is provided.
- Porter’s Five Forces analysis examines the competitive structure of the market and assists strategists in better decision-making.
- Pinpoint analysis of geographical segments helps to identify opportunities for growth within the market.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
- Positive Displacement Pumps
- Kinetic Pumps
- Entrapment Pumps
By End-Use Industry
- Healthcare Industry
- Power Generation Industry
- Electrical & Electronics Industry
- Metallurgy Industry
- North America
- South Africa
- ACD LLC
- Austin Cryogenics Company
- Helix Technology Corp.
- Polycold Systems
- Ruhrpumpen Inc.
- Sehwa Tech Inc.
- SHI Cryogenics Group.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. In order to survive the fierce competition and locate different avenues, one must be privy to high end and quality market information. So, we try and provide you with latest market information by getting high market research reports fro ...