Global air quality monitoring system market was dominated by Thermo Fisher Scientific (US), Teledyne Technologies, Inc. (US), Siemens Ltd. (Germany), Emerson Electric Co. (US), and General Electric (US). The other prominent players operating in the global air quality monitoring system market include 3M Company (US), Horiba, Ltd. (Japan), Merck & Co., Inc. (Germany), Spectris (UK), TSI (US), Testo SE & Co. KGaA (Germany), Honeywell International, Inc. (US), Agilent Technologies (US), TE Connectivity (Switzerland), and Tisch Environmental, Inc. (US).
- Advertising -
Download Brochure of Air Quality Monitoring System Market spread across 174 Pages, Profiling 15 Companies and Supported with 73 Tables and 42 Figures is now available at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ple?rname=1415381 .
Global air quality monitoring system market projected to reach USD 4.90 Billion by 2022 from USD 3.92 Billion in 2017, at a CAGR of 4.6%. Major factors driving growth of air quality monitoring system market include supportive government regulations for effective air pollution monitoring & control associated with rising levels of air pollution, initiatives towards development of environment-friendly industries, & increasing public awareness related to environmental & healthcare implications of air pollution.
Key Target Stakeholders
- Manufacturers and distributors of AQM products
- AQM software developers
- Research laboratories and academic institutes
- Air pollution monitoring committees
- Pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies
- Government and non-government agencies
- National and regional air pollution control boards and organizations
- Petrochemical and biofuel product manufacturing companies
- Metals and mining companies
- Oil and gas production and distribution companies
- Gas operators, distributors, and regulators
- Power generation and power distribution units
- Municipalities and municipal corporations
- Sewage and wastewater treatment plants
- Food and beverages manufacturing companies
- Market research and consulting firms
The air quality monitoring system market is segmented into chemical, physical, and biological pollutants.
- Advertising -
The chemical pollutants segment commanded the largest share in 2017. The large share of this segment is primarily attributed to the increasing stringency of government regulations on the monitoring and control of air pollution (especially gaseous pollutant levels)
More Information on Air Quality Monitoring System Market with Top Trends and Company Profile at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/
Geographically, air quality monitoring system market segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), & Rest of the World. APAC market expected to register highest growth rate during forecast period, primarily due to large-scale industrialization in emerging APAC countries, increasing stringency of air pollution regulations, & continuous government support for development & commercialization of advanced AQM products in this region.
1 Air Quality Monitoring System Market: Market Overview
2 Air Quality Monitoring System Market, By Product (2017 vs 2022)
3 Air Quality Monitoring System Market, By Sampling Method (2017)
4 Air Quality Monitoring System Market, By Pollutant (2017 vs 2022)
5 Air Quality Monitoring System Market, By End User (2017 vs 2022)
6 Air Quality Monitoring System Market, By Country (2017–2022)
Some the major players profiled in this report are Thermo Fisher Scientific (US), Teledyne Technologies, Inc. (US), Siemens Ltd. (Germany), Emerson Electric Co.
(US), and General Electric (US). This report studies the AQMS market based on product, sampling method, pollutant, end user, and region.
The report also studies factors (such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges) affecting market growth.
“Air Quality Monitoring System Market by Product (Indoor, Fixed, Outdoor, Wearable), Sampling (Continuous, Passive, Stack), Pollutant (Gas, VOC, Particulate Matter, Biological), End user (Government, Petrochemical, Commercial) - Global Forecast to 2022” report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/?rname=1415381 .
It analyzes opportunities & challenges in market and provides details of competitive landscape for market leaders. Report analyzes micro markets with respect to their individual growth trends and forecasts revenue of market segments with respect to four main regions & respective countries.
Objectives of the study are:
- To define, describe, segment, and forecast the global AQMS market by product, sampling method, pollutant, end user, and region
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the global AQMS market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges)
- To strategically analyze the micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the total market
- To analyze the growth opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for market leaders
- To forecast the market value of market segments with respect to the four key regions, namely, North America (the US and Canada), Europe (Germany, the UK, France. and RoE), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, and RoAPAC), and the Rest of the World
- To profile the key players in the global AQMS market and comprehensively analyze their market rank and core competencies
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as product launches and enhancements; partnerships, agreements, and collaborations; mergers and acquisitions; and expansions in the global AQMS market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.