The Global Software Defined Storage Market is expected to grow to USD 22.56 Billion by 2021 at a CAGR of XXX %. This report defines the software defined storage on the basis of deployment, potential use cases, and region and key players.
- Advertising -
Access complete report at: www.orianresearch.com/request-sample/484761 .
Top Key Companies Analyzed in Global Software Defined Storage Market are –
- EMC2 Corp.
- NetApp Inc.
- VMware Inc.
- Data Core
- Dell (Nexenta)
- Hitachi Data Systems
Complete report Software Defined Storage Industry spreads across 114 pages profiling 09 companies and supported with tables and figures available.
- Advertising -
Report: www.orianresearch.com/484761 .
Market dynamics are the factors which impact market growth and help to understand the ongoing trends in the market. The software defined storage market is expected to grow significantly in the next 4 years.
The end users of the software defined storage are industries such as BFSI, telecom, manufacturing, education, media, healthcare. This sector is expected to continue its dominance in the upcoming years as this sector is realizing the urgent need for foolproof data backup plans.
Software-defined storage (SDS) is a computer program that manages data storage resources and functionality and has no dependence on the underlying physical storage hardware. It is designed for the organization to store business data and enable the fast delivery of IT services.
It is an approach to data storage in which the storage software is decoupled from the hardware and can run on industry standard hardware. It manages data growth and enables multi-cloud flexibility.
SDS delivers the foundation for digital transformation with agile, scalable and operations- friendly infrastructure.
Software defined storage is segmented on the deployment, potential use cases and regions. Absence of skilled workforce for effective deployment of SDS infrastructure and security and reliability are concerned in virtual cloud storage which effects the market growth.
Key benefit of this report:
- This report provides current market trends and future growth expectations.
- This report examines the market size and changing competitive dynamics
- It covers information regarding key drivers, challenges or restraining market growth
- It provides a five-year forecast assessed on the basis market value chain, porter's five forces, and supply chain management.
- Market factor analysis delivers treasured information regarding the possible purchasers and suppliers and understanding the stakeholders involved.
- This report incorporates data regarding companies and business decision by having complete insights on the markets and by creating in depth analysis of market segments.
- Software defined storage vendors/manufacturers/suppliers
- Importers and exporters of software defined storage
- Raw material suppliers
- End users
Regionally, North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, And the Middle East & Africa constitute the key market segments. Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing region due to technological advancement with the increasing IT number of companies.
North America has the largest market because many companies are adopting software-defined solutions in their data centers.
Access complete report at: www.orianresearch.com/checkout/484761 .
Major Points from Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Demographic Overview
- Research Methodology
- Premium Insights
- Market Overview
- Market Factor Analysis
- Software Defined Storage By Deployment
- Software Defined Storage By Potential Use Cases
- Software Defined Storage By Region
- Market Trends & Competitive Analysis
- Company Profiles
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orian Research is one of the most comprehensive collection of market intelligence reports on the World Wide Web. Our reports repository boasts of over 500000+ industry and country research reports from over 100 top publishers. We continuously update our repository so as to provide our clients easy access to the world's most complete and current database of expert insights on global industries, companies, and products.
For more information: