E-sports market delves into the possible growth opportunities for the global E-sports market and the chronological growth of the market throughout the forecast period.
E-Sports is a type of sport facilitated by electronic system in which all the functions of the sport are performed through human-computer interface. E-Sports is allowing the users to experience different type of game aspects including ladder, tournament and league through single system.
E-Sports is played by professional gamers who are usually part of sporting organisations, or they are sponsored by business organisations. E-Sports provides several competitive advantages such as selection of teams, players, and organisations which are not bound with location and ability to integrate with non-traditional media.
E-Sports are facilitated though electronic system that can be streamed on different platforms including social media, where as traditional sports are still struggling to go beyond the traditional mediums such as print, radio & TV. Ability to stream on non-traditional platforms, advancements in gaming technologies, increase in awareness about E-Sports due to attention given by worldwide publishers, investors & broadcasters and increase in number of E-Sports enthusiast are the major drivers responsible for growth of E-Sports market.
Top Industry Players:
This report studies the global E-sports market, analyzes and researches the E-sports development status and forecast in United States, EU, Japan, China, India and Southeast Asia. This report focuses on the top players in global market, like
- Activision Blizzard
- Epic Games
- Riot Games
- Valve Corporation
- EA Sports
- Hi-Rez Studios
- Microsoft Studios
- To define, describe, and forecast the global E-Sports market on the basis of product and service, end user, and region
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and trends)
- To analyze micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the overall market
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for market players
- To forecast the size of the E-Sports market, in four main regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World
- To profile key players in the global E-Sports market and comprehensively analyze their core competencies and market shares
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as expansions, partnerships, and alliances; mergers and acquisitions; new product/technology developments; and research and development activities of the leading players in the market
Market segment by Regions/Countries, this report covers
- United States
- Southeast Asia
Market segment by Type, the product can be split into
Market segment by Application, E-sports can be split into
Xpodence ResearchCategory: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Xpodence Research is a U.S. based Market Research Company and offers the most extensive collection of progressive surveying syndicated and customized research reports of various categories for private and public industries across the globe.
For more information:
Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!