The rise in the government initiatives pertaining to smart cities as well as increased demand for technologically advanced solutions for pole lighting systems are the key factors fuelling the growth of smart pole market.
Software segment is expected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period owing to the increased demand for smart lighting software’s worldwide.
These software’s basically controls the functionality of a lighting system and capable of performing various functions including real-time monitoring, street-alarms, dimming control, analytics and reporting, among others.
North America holds the largest market share in the global smart pole market in 2016. The increase in the adoption rate of smart pole systems for new infrastructure projects and growth in retrofitting activities pertaining to smart poles are the main factors which are propelling the growth of the market in the region.
Asia-Pacific on the other hand, is the expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period owing to the factors such as development of several smart cities in the emerging economies such as India and China in the region.
This research report on smart pole market provides in-depth analysis of the global smart pole market based on offering, application and major geographies for the period from 2016 to 2021. The report highlights the major market drivers pushing the growth and challenges faced by market participants.
The research report provides market size and forecast for smart pole market. The report also analyses the competitive landscape and the major player and their market share in 2016.
The competitive landscape section of the report also captures and highlights the recent development in the market.
The report also profiles the major companies active in this field, including General Electric Company, Philips Lighting Holding B.V., Hubbell Incorporated, Cree Inc., Eaton Corporation PLC, Zumtobel Group AG, Acuity Brands Inc., Syska LED Lights Private Limited, Mobile Pro Systems, Virtual Extension Ltd.
Key questions this research would answer: 1- Is the smart pole market growing? How long will it continue to grow and at what rate? 2- What are the key drivers and restraints in the current market? What will be the impact of drivers and restraints in the future? 3- What are the regional revenue and forecast breakdowns? What are the regional hotspots for growth in the smart pole market? 4- What are the various application areas and how they are poised to grow?
The global smart pole market is segmented on the basis of offering, application and geography:
Global Smart Pole Market by Offering • Component • Software • Services
Global Smart Pole Market by Application • Highways and Roadways • Public Places • Railway and Harbours
Global Smart Pole Market by Region • North America • Europe • Asia-Pacific • RoW
Global Smart Pole Market Competitive Landscape • Major Players and their Market Share Analysis • New product launches • Mergers and acquisitions • Collaborations, partnerships, agreements and joint venture
2. Introduction 2.1. Study Objectives 2.2. Scope of the study 2.2.1. Market Covered 2.2.2. Geographical Coverage 2.2.3. Forecast Data 2.3. Research Methodology
3. Smart Pole Market Overview 3.1. Introduction 3.2. Market Segmentation 3.3. Value Chain Analysis 3.4. Market Drivers 3.5. Market Restraints/Inhibitors 3.6. Market Attractiveness and Technology Trend
4. Global Smart Pole Market Revenue Forecast till 2021
5. Smart Pole Market by Offering 5.1. Component 5.2. Software 5.3. Services
6. Smart Pole Market by Application 6.1. Highways and Roadways 6.2. Public Places 6.3. Railway and Harbours
7. Smart Pole Market by Region Revenue Forecast till 2021 7.1. North America – Smart Pole Market Revenue Forecast till 2021 7.1.1. Smart Pole Market by Offering 188.8.131.52. Component 184.108.40.206. Software 220.127.116.11. Services 7.1.2. Smart Pole Market by Application 18.104.22.168. Highways and Roadways 22.214.171.124. Public Places 126.96.36.199. Railway and Harbours 7.2. Europe – Smart Pole Market Revenue Forecast till 2021 7.2.1. Smart Pole Market by Offering 188.8.131.52. Component 184.108.40.206. Software 220.127.116.11. Services 7.2.2. Smart Pole Market by Application 18.104.22.168. Highways and Roadways 22.214.171.124. Public Places 126.96.36.199. Railway and Harbours 7.3. Asia-Pacific – Smart Pole Market Revenue Forecast till 2021 7.3.1. Smart Pole Market by Offering 188.8.131.52. Component 184.108.40.206. Software 220.127.116.11. Services 7.3.2. Smart Pole Market by Application 18.104.22.168. Highways and Roadways 22.214.171.124. Public Places 126.96.36.199. Railway and Harbours 7.4. Rest of the World – Smart Pole Market Revenue Forecast till 2021 7.4.1. Smart Pole Market by Offering 188.8.131.52. Component 184.108.40.206. Software 220.127.116.11. Services 7.4.2. Smart Pole Market by Application 18.104.22.168. Highways and Roadways 22.214.171.124. Public Places 126.96.36.199. Railway and Harbours 7.5. Countries with high growth opportunity in Smart Pole Market will also be covered
8. Competitive Landscape 8.1. Industry Attractiveness 8.1.1. Porter 5 Analysis 8.2. Major players and their key strategies
9. Company Profiles 9.1. General Electric Company 9.1.1. Company Overview 9.1.2. Financials 9.1.3. Recent Developments 9.2. Philips Lighting Holding B.V. 9.2.1. Company Overview 9.2.2. Financials 9.2.3. Recent Developments 9.3. Hubbell Incorporated 9.3.1. Company Overview 9.3.2. Financials 9.3.3. Recent Developments 9.4. Cree Inc. 9.4.1. Company Overview 9.4.2. Financials 9.4.3. Recent Developments 9.5. Eaton Corporation PLC 9.5.1. Company Overview 9.5.2. Financials 9.5.3. Recent Developments 9.6. Zumtobel Group AG 9.6.1. Company Overview 9.6.2. Financials 9.6.3. Recent Developments 9.7. Acuity Brands Inc. 9.7.1. Company Overview 9.7.2. Financials 9.7.3. Recent Developments 9.8. Syska LED Lights Private Limited 9.8.1. Company Overview 9.8.2. Financials 9.8.3. Recent Developments 9.9. Mobile Pro Systems 9.9.1. Company Overview 9.9.2. Financials 9.9.3. Recent Developments 9.10. Virtual Extension Ltd. 9.10.1. Company Overview 9.10.2. Financials 9.10.3. Recent Developments
GMI Research Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: GMI Research is a market research and consulting firm which provides research-based solutions to business executives and investment professionals so that they can make right business & investment decisions faster based on real facts. We help business leaders through independent fact-based insight, ensuring their business achieve success by beating the competition.
GMI Research's leadership team with extensive experience in research and consulting together with our research and domain expert ...
MarketsandMarkets™ www.marketsandmarkets.comCategory: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: MarketsandMarkets™ provides quantified B2B research on 30,000 high growth niche opportunities/threats which will impact 70% to 80% of worldwide companies’ revenues. Currently servicing 7500 customers worldwide including 80% of global Fortune 1000 companies as clients. Almost 75,000 top officers across eight industries worldwide approach MarketsandMarkets™ for their painpoints around revenues decisions.
Our 850 fulltime analyst and SMEs at MarketsandMarkets™ are tracking global high growth ...