This report delves into the possible growth opportunities for the global Network Forensics market and the chronological growth of the market throughout the forecast period.
Network security forensics is both misunderstood as well as under-appreciated technology. The vendors that provide network security forensics would choose to frontload their messaging that their platforms provide continuous forensics.
By the term continuous forensics, it presents the idea that behavioral analytics, established rules, endpoint visibility, and performance parameters befall on the same platform. Theoretically, any type of irregularity on an enterprise network can be noticed and malicious attacks let down in real time.
Network forensics enables the firms to protect networks, endpoints, and data centers from numerous ransomware, malicious attacks, sophisticated cybercriminals, and Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs). The major factors propelling the network forensics market growth include an enhanced need to secure networks from advanced attacks, rising sophistication in hacking techniques; and the requirement for government regulations and regulatory compliances.
Therefore, organizations are installing advanced network forensics solutions in order to secure networks and endpoints from cyber threats.
Leading Key Players:
The major companies that provide network forensics include:
- NETSCOUT Systems
- IBM Corporation
- NIKSUN FireEye
- Cisco Systems
- EMC RSA
- Viavi Solutions
- Symantec Corporation
Access Sample Report @ www.xpodenceresearch.com/Request-Sample/105588
The network forensics market is segmented by solutions, services, application areas, deployment modes, organization size, verticals, and regions.
- Based on the solutions, the global network forensics market is divided into security information and event management (SIEM), threat intelligence, intrusion detection system (IDS)/intrusion prevention system (IPS), packet capture analysis, analytics, log management, and firewall.
- On the basis of services, the global network forensics market is divided into professional services and managed services.
- On the basis of application, the global network forensics market is segmented into data center security, endpoint security, network security, application security and others (web security and database security).
- Based on deployment mode, the global market is divided into on-premises, and cloud.
- By organization size, the global market is divided into small and medium enterprise and large enterprise.
- By verticals, the global market is segmented into BFSI, Government, healthcare, energy and utilities, education, telecom and IT, manufacturing, retail and Others
Based on regions, the global network forensics market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa (MEA), and Latin America. The North America region is expected to command the maximum market share for network forensics during the forecast period.
The presence of several network forensics vendors across this region is a ajor factor contributing to the maximum share of North America. The Asia-Pacific region provides potential growth opportunities in the network forensics market, owing to the wide presence of small and medium enterprises (SME’s) in this region that is now utilizing network forensics solutions in order to defend against APTs.
The cloud is most convenient as well as cost-effective way to store important business data, thereby leading to its increased adoption rate among SMEs. This has led to the growth of network forensics market in emerging countries such as China and India.
Access Report @ www.xpodenceresearch.com/Reports/N…-Forensics-Market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Xpodence Research is a U.S. based Market Research Company and offers the most extensive collection of progressive surveying syndicated and customized research reports of various categories for private and public industries across the globe.
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!