The report provides clear insight into current and future tourism developments of the India outbound tourism market. It analyzes the industry in a comprehensive manner.
India outbound tourism market is expected to exceed US$ 45 Billion by 2025.
“India Outbound Tourism Market Analysis 2012 - 2017 and Forecast 2018 - 2025” offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation and future outlook for India outbound tourism market. The report uses data and analysis to discuss potential lucrative opportunities and future trends related to India international travelers visitation, spending, purpose of visits and main destination markets.
Access Complete Report at www.marketreportsonline.com/740677.html.
A detailed country-wise analysis of the market is provided, covering a total of 16 nations. The research study limelight growth drivers and investigates market inhibitors of India outbound tourism market.
The countries included in this report are:
Singapore, Thailand, United States, Hong Kong, Australia, China, Japan, Korea, New Zealand, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Nepal, Cambodia, Mauritius, United Kingdom and Canada
India has become one of the fastest growing outbound travel markets in the world.
In 2017, there were more than 23 Million outbound tourist departures from India.
India ranks top in terms of number of visitor arrivals to Singapore and Thailand.
Indian travelers likely to become major spenders in the United States.
The Latest Industry Data Included in this Report:
- India Outbound Tourism Market (2012 - 2025)
- India Outbound Travelers Visitation & Forecast (2012 - 2025)
- India Outbound Travelers Spending & Forecast (2012 - 2025)
- India Outbound Travelers Visitation Share & Forecast (2012 – 2025)
- India Outbound Travelers Spending Share & Forecast (2012 – 2025)
- 16 Countries Indian Travelers Visitation & Forecast (2012 - 2025)
- 16 Countries Indian Travelers Purpose of Visit & Forecast (2012 - 2025)
- 16 Countries IndianTravelers Spending & Forecast (2012 - 2025)
- Identification of Key Drivers and Inhibitors of the India Outbound Tourism Market
Access report at www.marketreportsonline.com/contac…e.php?name=740677.
Major Points from Table of Contents:
1. Executive Summary
2. India Outbound Tourism Market (2012 - 2025)
2.1 India Outbound Travelers Visitation
2.2 India Outbound Travelers Spending
3. India Outbound Tourism Market Share (2012 - 2025)
3.1 India Outbound Travelers Visitation Share
3.2 India Outbound Travelers Spending Share
4. Key Market Drivers and Inhibitors of the IndiaOutbound Tourism Market
4.1 Market Drivers
4.2 Market Inhibitors
5. India Outbound Tourism Market - Country Analysis (2012 - 2025)
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: MarketReportsOnline comprises of an online library of 2,50,000 reports and in-depth market research studies of over 5000+ micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.