The global fluorosurfactants market was valued at USD 382.6 Million in 2015 and is projected to reach USD 667.4 Million by 2021, at a CAGR of 9.8%.
- Advertising -
The report "Fluorosurfactants Market by Type (Nonionic, Anionic, Amphoteric, and Cationic), Application (Paints & Coatings, Specialty Detergents, Firefighting, and Oilfield & Mining), Region - Global Forecast to 2021",
Main objectives of the report are as follows:
- To define, describe, and forecast the global fluorosurfactants market based on type, application, and region
- To analyze the market segmentation and project the market size, in terms of volume and value, for key regions, such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, and the Middle East & Africa, and the key countries within these regions
- To strategically analyze the market segments with respect to type, application, and region
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the fluorosurfactants market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges)
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for shareholders and draw a competitive landscape for the market leaders
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze the key developments, such as new product launches, capacity expansions, mergers & acquisitions, and partnerships in the fluorosurfactants market
- To analyze in detail, the short-term, mid-term, and long-term outlook of the market and their respective impact on the fluorosurfactants market
- To identify key players and their core competencies in the fluorosurfactants market and provide their market positioning
Access report @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownload.asp?id=59254433
Top Industry players analyzed in this research are - The Chemours Company (U.S.), The 3M Company (U.S.), Merck KGaA (Germany), OMNOVA Solutions Inc. (U.S.), Asahi Glass Co. Ltd. (Japan), Tyco International Plc.
(Ireland), DIC Corporation (Japan), Advanced Polymers, Inc.
- Advertising -
(U.S.), Innovative Chemical Technologies, Inc. (U.S.), and Pilot Chemical Company (U.S.).
The market is driven by the better performance of fluorosurfactants in various application areas, such as paints & coatings and specialty detergents ascompared to other surfactants, and the increasing demand for less toxic, short-chain fluorosurfactants due to stringent environmental regulations.
Paints & coatings segment estimated to be the largest application segment of the fluorosurfactants market
The paints & coatings application segment accounted for the largest share of the global fluorosurfactants market. Fluorosurfactants are used in paints & coatings owing to their better wetting and leveling properties as compared to other surfactants.
The growth of the paints & coatings industry globally is driving the paints & coatings application segment of the fluorosurfactants market. The specialty detergents segment accounted for the second-largest market share.
Anionic segment projected to be fastest-growing type segment of the fluorosurfactants market
By type, the anionic segment of the fluorosurfactants market is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Anionic fluorosurfactants exhibit excellent wettability and permeability, besides providing better leveling.
Anionic fluorosurfactants are widely preferred for paints & coatings. The growing demand in the paints & coatings application segment is expected to increase the demand for anionic fluorosurfactants globally.
The nonionic segment is estimated to be the second-largest type segment of the fluorosurfactants market.
Rising demand in Asia-Pacific drives the growth of the fluorosurfactants market
The Asia-Pacific region is expected to be the largest market for fluorosurfactants during the forecast period. In 2015, North America was estimated to be the largest market for fluorosurfactants, in terms of volume.
However, Asia-Pacific is projected to outgrow North America and Europe to become the largest market for fluorosurfactants during the forecast period. The shift of the fluorosurfactants market towards emerging economies owing to stringent regulations on emissions in developing economies is driving the Asia-Pacific fluorosurfactants market.
More details @ www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/f…21-615870264.html
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: MarketsandMarkets™ provides quantified B2B research on 30,000 high growth niche opportunities/threats which will impact 70% to 80% of worldwide companies’ revenues. Currently servicing 7500 customers worldwide including 80% of global Fortune 1000 companies as clients. Almost 75,000 top officers across eight industries worldwide approach MarketsandMarkets™ for their painpoints around revenues decisions. Our 850 fulltime analyst and SMEs at MarketsandMarkets™ are tracking global high growth ...