Mass spectrometry is a technique used to quantify the characteristics of specific molecules. A spectrometer ionizes the molecules of a compound species and categorizes them according to their mass to charge ratio. The global mass spectrometry market was valued at $4,598 million in 2016, and is estimated to reach at $7,922 million by 2023, registering a CAGR of 8.0% from 2017 to 2023.
Access Sample Report : bit.ly/2zhs1cY
Mass spectrometry is generally used in analytical laboratories to study chemical, physical, or biological properties of a wide range of compounds. It is utilized both quantitatively and qualitatively to detect unknown compounds and calculate particular elements’ isotopic composition in a molecule.
This technique can also be used to observe fragments of a compound to determine its structure.
Technological advancements in mass spectrometry have led to increased applications of this procedure.
In addition, rise in private funding and government grants for R&D activities of mass spectrometry supplements the market growth. Strict monitoring and stringent rules set in food & beverage industry by government authorities drive this growth further.
However, lack of skilled and trained personnel to operate spectrometry equipment and high cost of the instrument are expected to impede the market growth.
The mass spectrometry market is segmented based on technology, application, and geography. Based on technology, it is divided into hybrid mass spectrometry, single mass spectrometry, and other mass spectrometry.
Hybrid mass spectrometry is further categorized into triple quadrapole, quadrapole TOF, and Fourier transform mass spectrometry (FTMS). Single mass spectrometry is further segmented into ion trap, quadrapole, and time-of-flight (TOF).
Based on application, it is classified into pharmaceutical, biotechnology, industrial chemistry, environmental testing, food & beverage testing, and other applications. Geographically, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
KEY MARKET BENEFITS
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global mass spectrometry market, with the current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- It presents a quantitative analysis of the market from 2016 to 2023 to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of the market based on applications assists to understand the trends in the industry.
- Key market players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
Enquire About Report : bit.ly/2A1B1WF
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
- Hybrid Mass Spectrometry
- Triple Quadrupole (Tandem)
- Quadrupole TOF (Q-TOF)
- FTMS (Fourier Transform Mass Spectrometry)
- FT-ICR MS
- Single Mass Spectrometry
- ION Trap
- Time-of-Flight (TOF)
- Other Mass Spectrometry
- Industrial Chemistry
- Environmental Testing
- Food & Beverage Testing
- Other Applications
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
Access report : bit.ly/2iJJQec
KEY PLAYERS PROFILED
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Danaher Corporation
- Waters Corporation
- Bruker Corporation
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- Perkinelmer, Inc.
- Shimadzu Corporation.
- Kore Technologies, Ltd.
- Dani Instruments S.P.A.
- Leco Corporation
The other players operating in the mass spectrometry market include (companies not profiled in the report):
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
- Jeol Ltd.
- Alpha Omega
- AMETEK Process Instruments
- Evans Analytical Group LLC
- Extrel CMS
- FLIR Systems
- Hitachi High-Technologies
- Ion Science
Table Of Content
- CHAPTER 1 INTRODUCTION
- CHAPTER 2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- CHAPTER 3 MARKET OVERVIEW
- CHAPTER 4 GLOBAL MASS SPECTROMETRY MARKET, BY TECHNOLOGY
- CHAPTER 5 GLOBAL MASS SPECTROMETRY MARKET, BY APPLICATIONS
- CHAPTER 6 GLOBAL MASS SPECTROMETRY MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
- CHAPTER 7 COMPANY PROFILES
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. In order to survive the fierce competition and locate different avenues, one must be privy to high end and quality market information. So, we try and provide you with latest market information by getting high market research reports fro ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!