Metabolomics is an emerging field of science that performs systematic quantification and classification of metabolites in a biological system by using sophisticated analytical technologies. The analytical techniques used include spectroscopy, chromatography, and multivariate analysis. The global metabolomics market accounted for $1,379 million in 2016, and is estimated to reach $3,301 million by 2023, registering a CAGR of 13.2% from 2017 to 2023.
- Advertising -
Access Sample Report: bit.ly/2hUyNhA
The global metabolomics market is driven by continues technological advancements in medical devices and adoption of metabolomics in precision medicine. Moreover, increased private & government funding for metabolomics R&D activities is expected to propel the market growth during the forecast period.
However, high cost of analytical equipment & maintenance and lack of effective data management for metabolomics profiling are expected to hamper the market growth.
The global metabolomics market is segmented based on product & service, application, indication, and geography.
- Advertising -
Based on the product & service, it is categorized into metabolomics instruments and metabolomics bioinformatics tools & services. The metabolomics instruments segment is further divided into separation techniques and detection techniques.
The separation techniques segment is further classified into high-performance liquid chromatography, gas chromatography, ultra-performance liquid chromatography, and capillary electrophoresis. The detection techniques segment is further categorized into mass spectrometry, nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy, and surface-based mass analysis.
The metabolomics bioinformatics tools & services segment is further divided into bioinformatics tools & databases and bioinformatics services. Based on application, the market is categorized into biomarker discovery, drug discovery, toxicology testing, nutrigenomics, functional genomics, personalized medicine, and others.
Based on indication, it is divided into cancer, cardiovascular disorders, neurological disorders, inborn errors of metabolism, and others. Geographically, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global metabolomics market along with the current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents quantitative analysis of the market from 2016 to 2023 to enable stakeholders capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of the market based on product & service assists in understanding the key trends in the industry.
- Key market players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
Enquire About Report : bit.ly/2ADolGG
By Product & Service
- Metabolomics Instruments
- Separation Techniques
- High-performance Liquid Chromatography
- Gas Chromatography
- Ultra-performance Liquid Chromatography
- Capillary Electrophoresis.
- Detection Techniques
- Mass Spectrometry
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy
- Surface-based Mass Analysis
- Metabolomics Bioinformatics Tools & Services
- Bioinformatics Tools
- Databases and Bioinformatics Services
- Biomarker Discovery
- Drug Discovery
- Toxicology Testing
- Functional Genomics
- Personalized Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Neurological Disorders
- Inborn Errors of Metabolism
Access report : bit.ly/2zG3sdJ
- North America
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
KEY PLAYERS PROFILED
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Danaher Corporation
- Biocrates Life Sciences AG
- Bruker Corporation
- Leco Corporation
- Metabolon, Inc.
- Human Metabolome Technologies, Inc.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Shimadzu Corporation
- Waters Corporation
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
The other players operating in the mass spectrometry market include (companies not profiled in the report):
- Kore Technologies, Ltd.
- Dani Instruments S.P.A.
- Perkinelmer, Inc.
- Evans Analytical Group LLC.
Table Of Content
- CHAPTER 1 INTRODUCTION
- CHAPTER 2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- CHAPTER 3 MARKET OVERVIEW
- CHAPTER 4 GLOBAL METABOLOMICS MARKET, BY PRODUCT & SERVICE
- CHAPTER 5 GLOBAL METABOLOMICS MARKET, BY APPLICATION
- CHAPTER 6 GLOBAL METABOLOMICS MARKET, BY INDICATION
- CHAPTER 7 GLOBAL METABOLOMICS MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
- CHAPTER 8 COMPANY PROFILES
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. In order to survive the fierce competition and locate different avenues, one must be privy to high end and quality market information. So, we try and provide you with latest market information by getting high market research reports fro ...