Main objective of report is to define, describe, and forecast hosted PBX market size by component (solution and services), organization size, vertical, and region. Report provides detailed information on major factors (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges) influencing growth of market. Report attempts to forecast market size with respect to 5 main regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA), and Latin America.
- Advertising -
Download Sample Papers of Hosted PBX Market spread across 151 Pages, Profiling 25 Companies and Supported with 64 Tables and 46 Figures is now available at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ple?rname=1454794 .
The global hosted PBX market size is expected to grow from USD 4.73 billion in 2018 to USD 9.50 billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 14.9% during the forecast period. The hosted PBX market is gaining traction due to the rising need of enterprise mobility and rising adoption of the cloud and unified communications.
Furthermore, low CAPEX and TCO, and the necessity to upgrade from traditional PBX to cloud-based PBX are driving the market.
- Advertising -
1 Attractive Market Opportunities in the Hosted PBX Market
2 Market By Vertical and Region, 2018
3 Market Investment Scenario, 2018–2023
4 Market By Organization Size, 2018
5 Market By Region, 2018 vs 2023
2 Market Ranking
3 Competitive Scenario
4 New Product Launches
5 Mergers and Acquisitions
6 Partnerships, Agreements, and Collaborations
North America is expected to hold the largest market size in the hosted PBX market during the forecast period. The region is witnessing the emergence of trending technologies, such as cloud, IoT, mobility, and unified communications, which drives the critical need for reliable connectivity and communication.
“Healthcare vertical is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period”
More Information on Hosted PBX Market with Forecast and Company Profiles at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/1454794 .
Hosted PBX extends real-time and cost-effective communication functionality to not only doctors and nursing staff, but also to the group involved in paramedical and emergency response services, such as ambulance crews and firefighters.
In the healthcare vertical, communication and collaboration among staff members is critical to provide immediate care, which is also a factor driving the adoption of hosted PBX and UCaaS (including features, such as IP telephony, real-time location system, and dual-mode phones) in this vertical.
Hosted PBX Market By Service:
- Virtual Deployment and Setup
- Network Traffic Management
- Virtual Assistance and Support
- Configuration and Change Management
- Bandwidth Management and Optimization
- Online Charging Services
- Emergency Call Routing Services
- Compliance Management Services
- Protocol Management Services
The hosted PBX market includes major vendors, such as Cisco Systems (US), AT&T (US), Avaya (US), BT Group (UK), Mitel Networks (Canada), 8x8 (US), Polycom (US), Comcast Business (US), MegaPath (US), Century Link (US), RingCentral (US), and XO Communications (US). The other players include Ozonetel (India), Nexge Technologies (India), BullsEye Telecom (US), TPx Communications (US), Telesystem (US), OneConnect (Canada), InterGlobe Communications (US), 3CX (Turkey), Star2Star Communications (US), Nextiva (US), NovoLink Communications (US), Datavo (US), and Digium (US).
Report includes an in-depth competitive analysis of key players in hosted PBX market along with their company profiles, recent developments, & key market strategies. Report segments hosted PBX market by component (solution and service), organization size, vertical, & region.
The report will help market leaders/new entrants in the hosted PBX market in the following ways:
- The overall hosted PBX market revenue stream has been derived considering the revenue generated by vendors offering dedicated hosted PBX solution and associated services. The report provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments. The market numbers are further split into regions.
- The report helps the stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provides them with information on the key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
- The report will help the stakeholders to understand the competitors and gain more insights to better their market position. The competitive landscape section includes the competitor ecosystem, new product developments, partnerships, and mergers and acquisitions.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.