Geographically, urology devices market is dominated by North America, followed by Europe in 2017, however, Asia is estimated to grow at fastest rate during forecast period. Growth in this region can be attributed to developing healthcare infrastructure, rising burden of urological disorders, and increasing initiatives to promote use of novel technologies for urology devices in Asian countries.
Access Sample of Urology Devices Market spread across 167 Pages, Profiling 13 Companies and Supported with 120 Tables and 50 Figures is now available at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…mple?rname=736595 .
Global urology devices market expected to reach USD 44.37 billion by 2022 from USD 31.44 billion in 2017, at a CAGR of 7.1%. Factors driving the growth of this market include the rising incidence of cancer, growing healthcare expenditure, increasing geriatric population, and technological advancements in urology devices.
Urology Devices Market, By Disease
2 Kidney Diseases
3 Urological Cancer & BPH
4 Pelvic Organ Prolapse
Urology Devices Market, By End User
2 Hospitals & Clinics
3 Dialysis Centers
4 Other End Users
Report on urology devices market classified kidney diseases, urological cancer and BPH, pelvic organ prolapse, and other diseases.
Kidney diseases segment is estimated to account for largest share of global urology devices market during next five years. Increasing adoption of instruments in diagnosis and treatment of kidney disease is very high which is driving growth of this market.
Report on urology devices market focused on disease, like kidney diseases, urological cancer & BPH, pelvic organ prolapse, & diseases. Urological cancer & BPH segment is expected to register highest CAGR during forecast period.
It also highlights the forecast, analysis with company profile. Urology devices market projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.9% during the forecast period.
Key Target Audience of This Research Report:
- Healthcare Service Providers
- Health Insurance Payers
- Medical Device Companies
- Research And Consulting Firms
- Vendors/Service Providers of Lateral transfer Equipment
Key players in urology devices market include Fresenius Medical Care (Germany), Baxter (US), Boston Scientific (US), Olympus (Japan), Richard Wolf (US), KARL STORZ (Germany), Cook Medical (US), Medtronic (US), C. R. Bard (US), Dornier Med Tech (Germany), Prometheus Group (US), Medi-Globe (US), Intuitive Surgical (US), Merit Medical Systems (US), Siemens Healthcare (Germany), Stryker (US), ROCAMED (France), Medica (Italy), NOVAmedtek (Turkey), SRS Medical Systems (US), ProSurg (US), Albyn Medical (UK), EMD Medical Technologies (Canada), and Biolitec (Germany).
Report analyses urology devices market by product, disease, end user, and region. In addition, the company profiles include the product portfolios, developments, and strategies adopted by prominent market players to maintain and increase their shares in the market.
The objectives of this study are as follows:
- To define, describe, segment, & forecast urology devices market by product, disease, end user, and region
- To forecast revenue of the market segments with respect to four main regional segments, namely, North America, Europe, Asia, and the Rest of the World (RoW)
- To identify the micromarkets with respect to drivers, restraints, industry-specific challenges, opportunities, and trends affecting the growth of the market
- To analyze market segments and subsegments with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the overall market
- To analyze opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for market leaders
- To profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares and core competencies in terms of market developments and growth strategies
urology devices market research data, current market size, and forecast of future trends will help key market players and new entrants to make the necessary decisions regarding product offerings, geographic focus, change in strategic approach, and levels of output to remain successful in the market.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.