The smart stadium market major countries that are expected to witness high growth rates in this region include India, Japan, China, Australia, and the rest of Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) countries. This region is rapidly instrumenting digital technologies in stadium for increasing security, safety, and enhancing the fan experience.
- Advertising -
Get Sample Papers of Smart Stadium Market spread across 164 Pages, Profiling 26 Companies and Supported with 75 Tables and 54 Figures is now available at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…mple?rname=778614 .
The global smart stadium market size is estimated to be USD 4.60 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 12.50 billion by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 22.1% during the forecast period. The major factors driving the growth of the smart stadium market include the upcoming national and international sporting events, stringent security regulations by sports governing bodies and increasing adoption of IoT technologies for efficient management of stadium infrastructure.
Key Target Audience
- Sports associations
- IT service providers
- Mobile application providers
- Network solutions providers
- Building solutions providers
- Smart solutions providers
- System integrators
- Cloud service providers
- Consultants/consultancies/advisory firms
- Training and education service providers
The scope of the report covers the smart stadium market by software, services, and regions.
- Advertising -
The software segment is further divided into digital content management, stadium and public safety, building automation, event management, network management, and crowd management. The service segment is further segmented into consulting service, deployment and integration services, and support and maintenance services.
Report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/778614 .
The building automation software is expected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period. Most stadium operators are shifting to smart Building Automation and are seeking solutions for space utilization, operational and cost efficiencies, sustainability, and building maintenance.
The adoption of smart building automation software is being driven by the increasing demand for energy-efficient, integrated, and secured stadiums.
The break-up profiles of the primary discussion participants are given below:
- By Company Type: Tier1 (40%), Tier2 (35%), and Tier 3 (25%)
- By Designation: C-Level (45%), Director Level (30%), and Manager Level (25%)
- By Region: North America (35%), APAC (30%), Europe (20%), and RoW (15%)
The global smart stadium market has been segmented by software, services and region. A detailed analysis of the regions has been done to provide insights into the potential future business opportunities across major regions.
In addition to this, the strength of service portfolio and business strategy excellence are some of the other MarketsandMarkets analysis included in the report.
Report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/?rname=778614 .
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in the smart stadium market in the following ways:
- The report segments the smart stadium market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and subsegments across different regions.
- The report helps the stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provides them with information on the key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
- The report helps the stakeholders understand the competitors and gain more insights to better their position in the market.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.