The Global Data Acquisition Market is expected to register a CAGR of 7.28% during the forecast period of 2018-2023. North America accounted for the largest share of around 36.24% of the global market, in 2017.
- Advertising -
The transition from traditional data acquisition systems to PC-based systems is one of the key factors driving the growth prospects for this market during the predicted period.
The scope of the report is limited to products offered by major players, including the providers of hardware, software, and services. The regions considered in the scope of the report include North America, Europe, Japan, and others.
The study emphasizes on how the emergence of Big Data is facilitating the growth of the market and how data security concerns affect the market.
- Advertising -
Further, it focuses on various types of products, such as peripheral component interconnect, PCI extensions for instrumentation,.
Data acquisition devices play a crucial role in connecting and validating devices. The demand for the integration of these products is on the rise, with increasing requirements from customers, for a wide range of features and functionalities.
Moreover, numerous opportunities are emerging from the increasing use of Ethernet in the market. Furthermore, the adoption of Ethernet is gaining momentum, with growing assurance around interoperability and ease of integration, thus fueling the demand for data acquisition hardware and software.
In addition, the advent of Big Data analytics, which is being used to test products developed to ensure quality, is significantly boosting the growth of data acquisition software. In addition, the increasing use of Big Data analytics is driving technical advancements in software-based data acquisition products.
Read details of the report at: orbisresearch.com/reports/index/gl…ecasts-2018-2023
Increasing Investments in the Infrastructure and Renewable Energy Sectors
Over the last seventy years, the consumption of oil and other hydrocarbon resources has increased tremendously. With rapid economic growth happening around the world, the energy consumption of the average global citizen has increased.
Further, developments in industrialization have enabled the exploitation of more resources, such as renewable energy, in order to run the business. Owing to the increasing awareness about the significance of data and energy management technologies, with the help of data acquisition systems and their impact on increasing energy efficiency, energy companies have been deploying these systems as a part of their process enhancement strategies.
Aerospace to Record the Highest Market Share
Due to the improved real-time capabilities of data acquisition systems, the data acquisition market has witnessed substantial growth in the aerospace & defense sector in the recent years. This can also be attributed to the growing need of high bandwidths for quick access of large amounts of data.
Due to the large size of the regional aerospace & defense industries, North America and Europe account for the majority share in the market. However, due to improving economic conditions and incorporation of advanced technologies, Latin America, China, and India are also expected to witness a growth in this industry.
Asia-Pacific to Register the Highest Growth Rate
overnment initiative to support state-owned- enterprises and the establishment of the state-owned assets supervision and administration commission as a monitoring organization, is leading to a surge in data acquisition solutions, through the implementation of certain regulations by the governments, regarding the safety and monitoring. In India, the implementation of the government policies toward establishing a base for the use of renewable energy sources through the use of smart infrastructure, is anticipated to be a major factor driving the growth of the data acquisition market.
Key Developments in the Market
- Dec 2017 - ABB and Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) formed a partnership to combine ABB’s digital manufacturing system, ABB Ability, with HPE’s IT solutions. The partnership aims to provide manufacturers with actionable insights from significant amounts of industrial data. The purpose is to increase the efficiency and flexibility of manufacturing operations. In the future, owing to this partnership, it is expected that key players from different markets will come together to offer greater benefits to their customers.
- Sep 2017 - Campbell Scientific released a data-acquisition product, the CR1000X measurement and control data logger. It provides measurement and control for a wide variety of applications. It finds applications in environmental applications, including weather stations, mesonet systems, wind profiling, air-quality monitoring, hydrological systems, water-quality monitoring, and hydro-meteorological stations.
- May 2017 - Advantech announced new products of wireless sensor nodes for wide-area remote data acquisition. Utilizing Wi-Fi, mobile network, and LoRa low-power wide-area network (LPWAN) technology, the firm has developed three types of wireless sensor nodes - sensor-integrated nodes, high-performance IP65-rated nodes, and solar-rechargeable nodes. These wireless sensor nodes can provide data collection, wireless transmission, and power supply features, aimed at industrial and outdoor applications.
Major Players: ABB LTD, ADVANTECH CO. LTD, AGILENT TECHNOLOGIES, CAMPBELL SCIENTIFIC INC., DATA TRANSLATION INC., SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC SE, HONEYWELL INTERNATIONAL, SIEMENS AG, ROCKWELL AUTOMATION INC., MATHWORKS CORPORATION, GENERAL ELECTRIC LTD, OMRON CORPORATION, YOKOGAWA ELECTRIC CO., EMERSON ELECTRIC CO., amongst others.
Reasons to Access this Report
- How does the deployment of Big Data in various end-user industries influence the market scenario?
- Analyze various perspectives of the market, with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
- Which product type and application are expected to dominate the market?
- Which regions are expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period?
- Identify the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3 months analyst support, along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel)
Customization of the Report
This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.
ABB Ltd., Advantech Co. Ltd., Agilent Technologies, Campbell Scientific Inc., Data Translation Inc., Schneider Electric SE, Honeywell International, Siemens AG,
Rockwell Automation Inc, MathWorks Corporation, General Electric Ltd., Omron Corporation, Yokogawa Electric Co., Emerson Eletric Co.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...