The smart lighting market is estimated to grow from USD 7.93 billion in 2018 to USD 20.98 billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 21.50% between 2018 and 2023. The major factors driving the growth of the smart lighting market include modernization and development of infrastructure to transform cities into smart cities, increased demand for intelligent solutions for street lighting systems.
Download Brochure of Smart Lighting Market spread across 169 Pages, Profiling 14 Companies and Supported with 68 Tables and 50 Figures is now available at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ample?rname=84917 .
Report aims at estimating size and growth potential of smart lighting market based on offering, communication technology, installation type, application type, & geography. Report analyzes structure of market by segmenting smart lighting market on basis of said segments.
It aims at identifying major trends in smart lighting industry along with factors driving or restraining growth of smart lighting market & its various submarkets.
1 Attractive Opportunities for Smart Lighting Market
2 Smart Lighting Market for Services
3 Smart Lighting Market for Hardware
4 Smart Lighting Market for Indoor Application
5 Smart Lighting Market for Lighting Control
6 Smart Lighting Market for Wired Communication Technology
7 Smart Lighting Market in APAC for Outdoor Application
8 Country-Wise Analysis of Smart Lighting Market
Smart lighting market research report has focused on various levels of analysis—market ranking of top players; value chain analysis; company profiles that provide the basic views on the competitive landscape; emerging and high-growth segments of the market; high-growth regions; and market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
Report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/84917 .
The growth of smart lighting market in APAC is attributed to the rapid infrastructure building activities being undertaken in APAC, mainly China, India, and Japan, where smart lighting paves the way for the modernization of infrastructure. Further, the increasing investments from the government sector also enhance the infrastructure facility in the country.
The intended audience for this report includes:
- Semiconductor and electronic component manufacturers and distributors
- Sensor manufacturers and distributors
- Raw material and manufacturing equipment suppliers
- Original equipment manufacturers (OEMs)
- Technology solution providers
- Technology standards organizations, forums, alliances, and associations
- Government bodies, venture capitalists, and private equity firms
- System integrators
- Technology investors
- Lighting and lighting control system manufacturers
- Lighting control system manufacturers
- Value-added resellers
- Research organizations
Smart lighting market ecosystem includes original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) such as Acuity Brands (US), Honeywell (US), Philips (Netherlands), Cree (US), Legrand (France), and OSRAM (Germany). Key software providers in market include Philips (Netherlands), Zumtobel Group (Austria), & SoftDel (US).
Moreover, key technology providers include Control4 Corporation (US), Siemens (Germany), Ingersoll-Rand (US), and General Electric (US).
- The smart lighting market based on offering covers hardware, software, and services.
- The smart lighting market based on communication technology has been segmented into wired and wireless technologies.
- The smart lighting market based on application type covers indoor and outdoor applications.
- The smart lighting market based on installation type includes new installations and retrofit installations.
- The geographic analysis has been conducted with regard to North America, Europe, APAC, and RoW.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.