Wearable display market is expected to be valued at USD 1.34 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 3.37 billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 20.33% between 2018 and 2023. The increased use of flexible OLED displays in smart watches, rising demand for OLED display for use in smart wearable devices, and technological shift and development of energy-efficient and high-specification display products are driving the growth of the market.
Download Sample Papers of Wearable Display Market spread across 161 Pages, Profiling 10 Companies and Supported with 69 Tables and 54 Figures is now available at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ple?rname=1486134 .
The report covers Wearable Display market by display technology, panel type, product type, display size (diagonal), vertical, and geography. Head-mounted displays are likely to hold the largest share of the wearable display market, by product type, throughout the forecast period.
Increasing use of AR HMDs or smart glasses in enterprise and industry applications is expected to drive the growth of the market for OLED-based head mounted displays.
Key Target Audience:
- Raw material providers
- Display panel providers
- Display device providers
- Display-related service providers
- Display-related associations, organizations, forums, and alliances
- Government bodies, such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Venture capitalists, private equity firms, and start-up companies
- Semiconductor component suppliers
- Display panel and devices distributors and sales firms
- End users of display devices
- Research institutes, organizations, and consulting companies
The wearable display market in APAC is expected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period owing to the presence of major display panel and brand product manufacturers in the region—companies usually launch their products or technologies in their respective regions. Early exposure to the latest display products is driving the growth of the market in APAC.
More Information on Wearable Display Market with Forecast and Company Profiles at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/1486134 .
Wearable display market research report categorizes the market on the basis of display technology, panel type, product type, display size (diagonal), vertical, and geography. The report also discusses major drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities for the market.
The key market players across the value chain have been strategically profiled in the report.
1 Attractive Opportunities in the Wearable Display Market
2 Wearable Display Market, By Product Type
3 Wearable Display Market, By Display Size
4 Wearable Display Market, By Panel Type
5 Wearable Display Market in APAC, By Product Type and Country (2017)
6 Wearable Display Market, By Vertical (2017–2023)
7 Wearable Display Market, By Geography (2017)
Report also profiles key players in wearable display market. The prominent players profiled in this report are Samsung Electronics (South Korea), LG Display (South Korea), AU Optronics (Taiwan), Japan Display, (Japan), Sharp (Japan), BOE Technology (China), Tianma Microelectronics (China), Kopin Corporation (US), Truly Semiconductors (China), eMagin Corporation (US), Hannstar Display (Taiwan), Varitronix International (China), TCL Display Technology (China), Yunnan OLiGHTEK (China), and Lumus Vision (Israel).
The wearable display market in APAC is expected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period owing to the presence of major display panel and brand product manufacturers in the region companies usually launch their products or technologies in their respective regions. Early exposure of the latest display products is driving the growth of the market in APAC.
The report will help leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
- This report segments the wearable display market comprehensively and provides the closest market size estimation for major industry verticals across various regions.
- The report would help stake holders understand the pulse of the market through the information on drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities pertaining to the market.
- This report would help stake holders better understand their competitors and gain insights on ways to improve their position in the market. The competitive landscape section includes the competitor ecosystem, and product developments, partnerships, and mergers & acquisitions in the market.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.