Prominent players in patient access solutions market are McKesson (US), Epic Systems (US), Cerner (US), Cognizant (US), Experian plc (Ireland), Optum, Inc. (US), Conifer (US), The Advisory Board Company (US), The 3M Company (US), Craneware, Inc. (UK), The SSI Group, LLC (US), ZirMed, Inc. (US), Cirius Group, Inc. (US), and AccuReg Software (US).
Click Here for Sample Papers of Patient Access Solutions Market spread across 145 Pages, Profiling 14 Companies and Supported with 62 Tables and 34 Figures is now available at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ple?rname=1297222 .
Patient access solutions market is expected to reach USD 1.74 Billion by 2022 from an estimated USD 1.14 Billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 7.6%. Regulatory compliance encouraging use of patient access solutions, increasing patient volume & subsequent growth in demand for health insurance, growing importance of denials management, declining reimbursement rates, & need to curtail escalating healthcare costs are major factors driving growth of patient access solutions market.
Key Target Audience Covered for Patient Access Solutions Market
- Healthcare service providers
- Healthcare service payers/insurance companies
- Patient access solutions software and service providers
- Healthcare IT outsourcing companies
- Clearing houses
- Venture capitalists
- Government bodies
- Business research and consulting firms
Patient access solutions market include software and services that help healthcare organizations to maintain their financial balance by reducing operational costs and minimizing claims rejection.
These solutions are used to verify a patient’s insurance coverage eligibility, enable efficient claims processing, and manage medical necessity & denials.
Report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/1297222 .
In addition, patient access solutions market help to reduce documentation errors related to medical necessity denials & streamlines front-end staff workflow with automated tracking & authorization which in turn is expected to boost adoption of patient access solutions among healthcare providers. However, factors like high deployment costs of these solutions and lack of adequate clinicians with advanced IT skills may hinder adoption of these solutions among healthcare providers.
- Patient Access Solutions: Market Overview
- Patient Access Solutions Market, By End Users & Region
- Healthcare Access Management Solutions Market: Geographic Snapshot
- Healthcare Access Management Solutions Market: North America Snapshot
- Global Healthcare Access Management Solutions Market for Software
Report analyzes patient access solutions market by product & service, delivery mode, end user, and region. On basis of product & service, services segment accounted for the largest share of the global patient access solutions market in 2016.
Introduction of complex software and the need for system integration are expected to boost the services market in the near future.
The Asia Pacific market is comparatively new to patient access solutions; however, this region is expected to register the highest growth in the coming years. Countries such as Japan, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, and Singapore are expected to provide significant growth opportunities for patient access solutions vendors.
Objectives of the Study
- To define, describe, segment and forecast the global patient access solutions market on the basis of product & service, delivery mode, end user, and region
- To forecast the size of the patient access solutions market with respect to five main regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), and the Rest of the World (RoW)
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the global patient access solutions market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To analyze micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the overall market
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive leadership mapping for market leaders
- To profile key players in the global patient access solutions market and comprehensively analyze their core competencies and market shares
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as acquisitions; product launches; collaborations, partnerships, and agreements; and expansions in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!